• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Timeshare at Weston FL, Near FT Lauderdale

TSS

Reaction score
Please feel free to contact me with suggestions or counter offers. Email is the best way to reach me, but PM will work also.

Free timeshare at Weston FL, near Fort Lauderdale.
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 8
Maintenance fees Due: Jan 1, every even year.
Maintenance fees amount: $747.00 (2012)
Taxes due: Every odd year. $96 (2011)
Week: 34
Ownership: Deeded
Affiliation: RCI
Weston, FL 33326, USA
Phone: (954) 389-6750
If you like, there is also an RCI week available on even years.
Maintenance fees, due in January, are only payable for ownership years e.g. every other year, 2012, 2014 etc.

This great two bedroom, two bathroom apartment sleeps up to eight and has a lock off facility which splits the unit in two;
One very spacious one bed apartment with king sized bed and balcony - the A side, and a smaller but still full facility, one bedroom apartment - the B side.

Vacation Village at Bonaventure Weston offers you and your family the comfort and amenities you long for just minutes from South Florida's exciting hot spots and entertainment. World class sporting and recreational opportunities, incomparable cuisine, pampering spa services, shopping malls galore and a veritable wealth of nearby sightseeing destinations all within a short drive of Vacation Village. With all that the legendary Fort Lauderdale area has to offer, the entertainment possibilities are seemingly endless!

The spacious units with complete kitchens located in a South Florida golf and tennis community; with the beautiful beaches and sights of the Gold Coast only a 20-minute drive away. Restaurants, shopping and family entertainment are also available within minutes of the resort - Sawgrass Mills Mall one of the world’s largest outlet malls, is only five minutes away! An added bonus is the resort's convenient location between the nightlife of Fort Lauderdale and Miami's South Beach.

For the sports minded, the resort has three swimming pools and if tennis or golf is your medicine then you’re spoilt for choice. There are 16 hard true lighted tennis courts at the Weston Tennis Center which lies just behind the resort and 29 Golf courses within a ten mile radius of the centre of Weston, two of which are directly alongside the resort with discount prices for guests.

Easy access to I75 makes it easy to visit the surrounding areas with the everglades, Fort Lauderdale and Miami all within easy reach.

Features of Vacation Village at Bonaventure
• Professionally decorated in classic Floridian style
• Common foyer with separate locks for each suite
• Fully furnished for maximum comfort and usage
Ceramic tile floors
• Two dual-access bathrooms: one with a Jacuzzi tub, dual-headed shower and sitting area
• Entertainment center complete with large screen television, video cassette player and CD stereo
• Additional TVs in bedrooms and sleeping areas
• Separate air-conditioning units in each suite
• Individual living and dining rooms in each suite
• King-size bed and sofa bed in suite A; queen-size bed and sofa bed in suite B
• Two fully appointed kitchens equipped with microwaves, coffee makers, toasters, ice makers, refrigerators and all utensils
• Kitchen in suite A also features dishwasher and range
• All linens and bath towels provided
• Furnished balcony or patio with sweeping tropical vistas in suite A
• Weekly maid service (daily service available upon request for minimal fee)

Ideally located to take advantage of all the wonders of Weston which has restaurants and clubs from casual to chic, and the beautiful Mediterranean styled Town Centre downtown shopping, it provides visitors with an array of culinary, nightlife and shopping experiences for your every need.

Weston has fourteen meticulously maintained parks, one of which has an 800 year old Tequesta Indian burial mound, and other recreational facilities which play host to cultural and community events.

The natural environment that surrounds and is encompassed within Weston is as unique as its lifestyle. The entire western side of Weston borders the Florida Everglades and the City maintains over 2,200 acres of wetland preserves, supporting a diverse ecological population.

TSS

Reaction score
BTT

Any interest in this timeshare? We've used it a few times and really enjoyed it. I hope someone else can enjoy it also.

Feel free to reply here, email, or PM me.

Last edited:

TSS

Reaction score
Doesn't a nice, warm, snow free vacation sound nice about now? :) They have a nice pool also. Plus, no maintenance fees for two years. This vacation is on me.

So, no maintenance fees and no transfer fee, I will pay for everything.

Last edited:

egg1701

Reaction score
Does the resort offer day-use privileges to owners?

I'm not sure. I will call this week and see what I can find out.
If you mean Pool, spa, gym, then yes I was told this when I purchase in 2009.
But naturally it not in writing. It's so big they couldn't possibly know your staying there. If you talking a room too NO.
Ahh forgot one thing you need a hotel key to assess the gym and pool area. I will be waiting on this answer. You can get to the pool and computer in the Weston at Bonaventure without a key. But the Mizner place you need a room key.

Last edited:

TSS

Reaction score
If you mean Pool, spa, gym, then yes I was told this when I purchase in 2009.
But naturally it not in writing. It's so big they couldn't possibly know your staying there. If you talking a room too NO.
Ahh forgot one thing you need a hotel key to assess the gym and pool area. I will be waiting on this answer. You can get to the pool and computer in the Weston at Bonaventure without a key. But the Mizner place you need a room key.

The representative indicated that use of the facility's pool and other areas were only available to members during their week.

chriskre

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC- SSR, Poly,
Wyndham Las Cascadas
HGVC Tuscany Village
Bluegreen CMV UDI
RCI pts at VVParkway
Enchanted Isle resort.
Is this unit in RCI points or weeks?