• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[2010] Timeshare-Answers

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
This is just the latest angle on the timeshare scam - some of these companies have already been shut down for practicing law without a license.

If you look up their website address, they have been in business less than 3 mos!

According to the BBB, they have several alter-egos:

Additional DBA Names: Timeshare-Answers (tm)
RCI Unlimited Inc.
Timeshare Solutions
Timeshare Freedom LLC
Integrity Marketing Ventures LLC

Please consider giving your TS away to a private individual who can use it, before you spend a cent with a company like this.

There are two places on TUG where you can give away your TS's for free (no charge for the Ads.) There are other cheap and free sites on the internet, as well.

TUG Marketplace - the only cost is your TUG membership - $15 (List it for $1 and it will automatically go in the Bargain Basement Ads.)

Bargain Deals - Totally FREE! - just write a simple post with all the pertinent info. In your post, include the following info.:
-resort name
-unit size
-season owned
-maintenance fee
-current reservations​

To make it more attractive I would:

1) Pay 2010 (and possibly 2011) maintenance fees and don't ask for reimbursement.

2) Pay for the title transfer (you can get a simple professional transfer for about $100) I've used this licensed document Prep. company and the owner is a Tugger. - Note, this is my personal recommendation, not as a representative of TUG.

3) Reserve a popular holiday week in 2010 or 2011 for the new owner​

Good luck!

Last edited:

risumcq

Reaction score
Trying to find out more about Timeshare-Answers. Anyone actually used them? Trying to find a way out of a Grupo Mayan TS. Anyone had success in getting out of a contract with GM?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
There is a simple rule of thumb in timesharing - anyone who charges you a large upfront fee in timesharing is going to scam you - period.

You will have more luck by dealing with Grupo Mayan yourself. Some people also have had good luck with the Mexican Consumer Protection Agency, Profeco. Here is a brochure from Profeco, the Mexican consumer protection agency. I understand that they are slow, but they are legit.

Whatever you do, don't pay anyone an upfront fee....

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is a quotation that I copied from their website:

3. Transfer- This is a great option for timeshare owners who have paid off their timeshare and simply want to walk away from it, hassle free.

This should tell you how fraudulent this company is. You can not legally "walk away from [your timeshare], hassle free." That is a misleading statement many PCCs make to those who are unaware of the legalities of timeshare contracts.

No entity can cancel, end, or get you out of a timeshare contract. You have a rescission period after you purchase (about a week or so) but, after that, the only way you can "end" your contract is to sell it or give it away to a willing party.

koty

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is just the latest angle on the timeshare scam - some of these companies have already been shut down for practicing law without a license.

If you look up their website address, they have been in business less than 3 mos!

According to the BBB, they have several alter-egos:

Please consider giving your TS away to a private individual who can use it, before you spend a cent with a company like this.

There are two places on TUG where you can give away your TS's for free (no charge for the Ads.) There are other cheap and free sites on the internet, as well.

TUG Marketplace - the only cost is your TUG membership - $15 (List it for $1 and it will automatically go in the Bargain Basement Ads.)

Bargain Deals - Totally FREE! - just write a simple post with all the pertinent info. In your post, include the following info.:
-resort name
-unit size
-season owned
-maintenance fee
-current reservations​

To make it more attractive I would:

1) Pay 2010 (and possibly 2011) maintenance fees and don't ask for reimbursement.

2) Pay for the title transfer (you can get a simple professional transfer for about $100) I've used this licensed document Prep. company and the owner is a Tugger. - Note, this is my personal recommendation, not as a representative of TUG.

3) Reserve a popular holiday week in 2010 or 2011 for the new owner​

Good luck!

After all your warnings I think we have been "had" again. A company named Simple Solutions Transfers LLC from Winter Garden FL. www.simplesolutionstransfer.com We paid them $5,790 to transfer 2 timeshares - website and contract says we will be "timeshare free" right after signing on the dotted line. We did - and they now say we must pay a subsequent $1100 special assessment on each unit, although contract says the opposite. We have hired an attorney We feel pretty dumb

koty

TUG Member
Reaction score
After all your warnings I think we have been "had" again. A company named Simple Solutions Transfers LLC from Winter Garden FL. www.simplesolutionstransfer.com We paid them $5,790 to transfer 2 timeshares - website and contract says we will be "timeshare free" right after signing on the dotted line. We did - and they now say we must pay a subsequent $1100 special assessment on each unit, although contract says the opposite. We have hired an attorney We feel pretty dumb

Oh yes, and they say they are cancelling our contract because we refused to cooperate. We are 71 and 76 - I spent my working life with attorneys and judges - this should not have happened. Hopefully the lawsuit we file will catch up with their practices.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry that they trapped you - it's an all-too-common story we see time and time again on this website.

And not to add to your distress but it is quite possible, maybe even probable that they will only be around for a few months and then will vanish. These companies have a way of reincarnating themelves with different names to try to stay one step ahead of lawsuits/authorities. But I wish you well and please, keep us updated.

koty

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, and they say they are cancelling our contract because we refused to cooperate. We are 71 and 76 - I spent my working life with attorneys and judges - this should not have happened. Hopefully the lawsuit we file will catch up with their practices.

I have been doing a little research and thought I would pass this along. Travel Exclusive, LLC, a foreign limited liability company formed 5/8/2008 in FL is the owner of fictitious company Simple Solutions (the Sec. of State filing does not use the term "Transfers") and Trademark Transfers, both applications for fictitious name filed May 17, 2010. All 3 websites use the exact verbiage to describe what they do.

www.travelexclusivellc.com www.simplesolutionstransfer.com and www.trademark-transfers.com

Our "contract" was with Simple Solutions and we are going to sue all 3 of them to get our money back plus attorney fees. We have hired an elder law attorney, our Indiana attorney general is on the case as is the FL attorney general, and the Central Florida Better Business Bureau has assigned it a case number and is following up.

Doesn't it seem odd that there's such a need to use so many names? Perhaps when the BBB gives a company a D rating, that calls for having other names.

Everyone please be forwarned of all of these companies - we should not have been duped but by the time we're done they will be sorry they every heard our name.

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hurray for you for pulling in some big guns to try to nail these guys. I wish you the best. That was a nice chunk of change they got from you.

ran-ran

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Best wishes to you on a happy ending.

Ridewithme38

TUG Member
Reaction score
These stories make me sad...$5600 will pay 5-6 years of MF fees...i don't know a single person that wouldn't take a timeshare off your hands if you offered to pay 5-6yrs worth of the MF's

I know i would, even if in 5-6 yrs down the road...if it hasn't increased in price..with the money i saved on those 5-6 yrs of vacationing...i'd be able to turn it over and offer to pay a couple of years of MF's also

koty

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry that they trapped you - it's an all-too-common story we see time and time again on this website.

And not to add to your distress but it is quite possible, maybe even probable that they will only be around for a few months and then will vanish. These companies have a way of reincarnating themelves with different names to try to stay one step ahead of lawsuits/authorities. But I wish you well and please, keep us updated.

Well, the good news so far is that our credit card company has put the funds we paid back into our account. The scam company has 45 days to rebut but hope that doesn't happen. We still have 2 very nice timeshares for sale at a very attractive price if all works out. Sure learned a lesson. Am hoping FL and IN attorney general offices will put them out of business.

T

Tjade

Timeshare answers is definitely not a fraud

[Seriously? You post a completely unbelievable endorsement for this company, and then REPORT it, when someone calls your bluff? :rofl:

Shill post deleted/shill banned - DeniseM Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Touting a huge upfront fee service? This thread was 2 years old and you pop up for an advertisement. Get lost.

Happy Client

Reaction score
Satisfied with Time Share Answers

Our Big Thanks To Time Share - Answers – Personal Feedback
It was March of 2012 when our visit to Vegas became a nightmare and will be in our memories for a lifetime. While walking in a mall my wife and I were somehow convinced by the resort people to attend a 45 minute presentation the following day in return for some free tickets to some shows. These 45 minutes turned out to be 8 hrs of sweet talking, lies, confusion and a complete scam. We were led to believe that this was the best investment we would be making and were falsely reassured of best return for what we were investing in. The lies of great value for travel, deals in hotels, reward points etc, for us, our family and friends. In the midst of this flood of information, we signed the papers not realizing there was a five day rescinding period.
After returning to Toronto, and finally reading through all the papers we realized we had been taken in for and was a total fraud. We decided to check the web to see what we could do to reverse the deal. Sure enough we learned that there were thousands of others who had similar stories: families trying to sell and get out of their time shares that were unsuccessful. They were simply hooked for annual maintenance for life and could not get out.
Of the many sites we searched, we came across Timeshare Answers; and read through some of the testimonials; however, we were still not sure if this would be a legit company or a scam for more of our money. My wife and I were brave enough to call the company. This was answered by a lady. We spent few minutes on the phone explaining what happened and that we wanted out. I must say that this was the BEST THING we did. She was very pleasant, convincing and sounded really genuine. She went onto promise us that we would be the first ones for them if they were unable to release us, and all our fees would be returned. We were told that it would take them up to 6 months or less to get us the release, since our purchase was less than a month old. We discussed the fees and a contact was emailed to us, in case we decided to retain that company. We left it at that for few days and in the meantime I approached my credit card company to discuss this dispute as well as ask them about the Timeshare Answers’ promise for the release. They basically told me I had no case and should not to spend more money on these consumer advocate companies such as this one, as they may be scams. A call was made with the Florida BBB and other governmental business agencies, resulting in unsatisfactory responses; on the contrary it got even more confusing as I learned it would be difficult to get out.
We trusted our instincts and accepted to retain Time Share Answers. After signing a contact we were assigned a case manager and a point of contact. After receiving a welcoming email from her, she got to business right away, staying in contact mostly via email. I must say very sincerely that, the guidance, support and confidence she provided throughout, was second to none. There were numerous times we received threatening phone calls and letters from the resort company stating that our contact could not be canceled, and that we had the opportunity to read the contract before we signed, that we would be sued for all legal and outstanding loan amounts and other expenses. Letters stating that we should not take advice or seek assistance from advocate timeshare companies, as usually are scams and that we would be wasting our money.
Our case manager provided moral support, constant guidance and confidence to stay the course and not lose hope and told us that these are normal tactics companies use to discourage people. I can say that she really knew what she was doing and was very experienced in her field.
Responses to our emails were very prompt. As a matter of fact, she always responded back in 24 to 48 hours. Lots emails were exchanged between us and I could not have asked for any better service from her. A Big Thanks to her. After 7 to 8 months it was getting really frustrating and of course thoughts would come to mind if this purchase would ever be cancelled. But we stayed the course upon her advice. Long story short, I finally received a call from the resort company and the message they left was that the contract had been cancelled about a month ago. This happened almost after a year. The resort company followed that by a written letter and an email to confirm. We were finally out of the contract.
As part of the case and the deal, we did not receive our initial down payment from the resort company. However, we saved roughly $45K plus annual maintenance fees for life and other expenses.
Once again our deepest appreciation to Time Share –Answers, and in particular to our case manager, the person who we could count on whole heartedly.

Happy Client
Toronto Ontario.
August 3, 2013

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you bought in Vegas, and you are from Toronto, why is it that you contacted the Florida BBB?? Did you mess up with the copy pasting from a previous shill attempt? A bit sloppy wouldn't you say?

Our Big Thanks To Time Share - Answers – Personal Feedback
It was March of 2012 when our visit to Vegas became a nightmare and will be in our memories for a lifetime. While walking in a mall my wife and I were somehow convinced by the resort people to attend a 45 minute presentation the following day in return for some free tickets to some shows. These 45 minutes turned out to be 8 hrs of sweet talking, lies, confusion and a complete scam. We were led to believe that this was the best investment we would be making and were falsely reassured of best return for what we were investing in. The lies of great value for travel, deals in hotels, reward points etc, for us, our family and friends. In the midst of this flood of information, we signed the papers not realizing there was a five day rescinding period.
After returning to Toronto, and finally reading through all the papers we realized we had been taken in for and was a total fraud. We decided to check the web to see what we could do to reverse the deal. Sure enough we learned that there were thousands of others who had similar stories: families trying to sell and get out of their time shares that were unsuccessful. They were simply hooked for annual maintenance for life and could not get out.
Of the many sites we searched, we came across Timeshare Answers; and read through some of the testimonials; however, we were still not sure if this would be a legit company or a scam for more of our money. My wife and I were brave enough to call the company. This was answered by a lady. We spent few minutes on the phone explaining what happened and that we wanted out. I must say that this was the BEST THING we did. She was very pleasant, convincing and sounded really genuine. She went onto promise us that we would be the first ones for them if they were unable to release us, and all our fees would be returned. We were told that it would take them up to 6 months or less to get us the release, since our purchase was less than a month old. We discussed the fees and a contact was emailed to us, in case we decided to retain that company. We left it at that for few days and in the meantime I approached my credit card company to discuss this dispute as well as ask them about the Timeshare Answers’ promise for the release. They basically told me I had no case and should not to spend more money on these consumer advocate companies such as this one, as they may be scams. A call was made with the Florida BBB and other governmental business agencies, resulting in unsatisfactory responses; on the contrary it got even more confusing as I learned it would be difficult to get out.
We trusted our instincts and accepted to retain Time Share Answers. After signing a contact we were assigned a case manager and a point of contact. After receiving a welcoming email from her, she got to business right away, staying in contact mostly via email. I must say very sincerely that, the guidance, support and confidence she provided throughout, was second to none. There were numerous times we received threatening phone calls and letters from the resort company stating that our contact could not be canceled, and that we had the opportunity to read the contract before we signed, that we would be sued for all legal and outstanding loan amounts and other expenses. Letters stating that we should not take advice or seek assistance from advocate timeshare companies, as usually are scams and that we would be wasting our money.
Our case manager provided moral support, constant guidance and confidence to stay the course and not lose hope and told us that these are normal tactics companies use to discourage people. I can say that she really knew what she was doing and was very experienced in her field.
Responses to our emails were very prompt. As a matter of fact, she always responded back in 24 to 48 hours. Lots emails were exchanged between us and I could not have asked for any better service from her. A Big Thanks to her. After 7 to 8 months it was getting really frustrating and of course thoughts would come to mind if this purchase would ever be cancelled. But we stayed the course upon her advice. Long story short, I finally received a call from the resort company and the message they left was that the contract had been cancelled about a month ago. This happened almost after a year. The resort company followed that by a written letter and an email to confirm. We were finally out of the contract.
As part of the case and the deal, we did not receive our initial down payment from the resort company. However, we saved roughly $45K plus annual maintenance fees for life and other expenses.
Once again our deepest appreciation to Time Share –Answers, and in particular to our case manager, the person who we could count on whole heartedly.

Happy Client
Toronto Ontario.
August 3, 2013

sk_mackey

Reaction score
timeshare-answers

Does anyone else have any feed back good or bad about this organization, re helping you build a case to demonstrate that the timeshare misled you in its sales representation

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Two first time posters in consecutive days saying how awesome this company is!

must be legit!