• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Verification on myclubwyndham

Zeke_62

TUG Member
Reaction score
Since the release of myclubwynham, I am having problems with the verification. The verification pops up, I enter the code..and..a new verification code is presented, again and again. I am able to start over - explore resorts - etc. But that is a real pain. I am using latest versions of IE and Chrome. I have also experienced this from my galaxy phone using chrome.
Any one else have this happen? Any suggestions?

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
Since the release of myclubwynham, I am having problems with the verification. The verification pops up, I enter the code..and..a new verification code is presented, again and again. I am able to start over - explore resorts - etc. But that is a real pain. I am using latest versions of IE and Chrome. I have also experienced this from my galaxy phone using chrome.

I haven't had that happen on myclubwyndham, but I have had it happen on my seller account at Newegg. For some reason, the code generated and displayed and the code required to proceed seem to be getting mismatched. Other than the usual recommendations to make sure you are starting "clean" (clear out cookies, history, etc.) I don't have any other recommendations... I can't recall now whether myclubwyndham gives you an audio option for the code.

JimmieJames

TUG Member
Reaction score
The secret is when that happens to just hit the 'back' button and it will go back to the previous selection screen and continue on as usual. This seems to happen about each six or seven 'security verification' screens and as you said, it has been happening since the new change.

Jim

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I have been having problems for a few days. I log off and go back in to continue, and tonight, I cannot stay on through even one verification code. It just keeps asking for another and another. I am done for tonight! Stupid system.

markb53

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA
Panama City Beach
Worldmark

Many mobile devices, including my iPad, automatically start the verification with a capital letter and it is always lower case letters and numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Zeke_62

TUG Member
Reaction score
I've used history on IE8 - by choosing to skip back 2, but IE8 has many other problems. Just using the back button did not work for me. I'll see if I can find out how to find history on the newer browser and try skipping back 2. So frustrating.

JimmieJames

TUG Member
Reaction score
Using the back button has worked for me every day several times from when they went to myclubwyndham. Just did it again this morning. Win 7, IE 11

Jim

Sandi Bo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham
I've had the same experience as JimmieJames -- hitting the back key works for me.

Sometimes the verification window works, but usually it doesn't. In which case, I hit the back key a few times and can continue to search for rooms (without entering any letters).

I am using chrome.

This has been an issue for me since the myclubwyndham launch. If we didn't love the verification window before, we surely do now.

jhoug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ditto

Ditto to Sandi's response.
I'm having the same thing happen
Gotta love Wyndham's "upgrades"

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been on and using various computers TOO LONG over too many YEARs with WAY TOO MANY "system improvements" since 1970.

That improved Wyndham web site glitch??? I hit the back key the second time it struck me ... And did the "oh, well. That seemed to fixed THAT problem." Second nature ...