• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Seans0302 feedback?

topmom101

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harbour Lake, Divi Phoenix, Coconut Palm II
I am interested in placing a bid on a timeshare on Ebay. Does anyone have any feedback on Seans0302 and Global Resort Transfer? He has a 100% positive feedback and I read some reviews. Seems legit but just want to make sure. Thanks.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am interested in placing a bid on a timeshare on Ebay. Does anyone have any feedback on Seans0302 and Global Resort Transfer? He has a 100% positive feedback and I read some reviews. Seems legit but just want to make sure. Thanks.

Sean is legit

topmom101

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harbour Lake, Divi Phoenix, Coconut Palm II
Thank you for your speedy reply, Ron. Glad to hear it. Now I can place my bid.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Like other high volume ebay sellers, there are mistakes in some of his ads. You do still have to do your due diligence

linpat

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sean is quick, responsive and seems like a good guy.

My experience with Global Resort Transfers on the hand is the opposite. The agent (Mimi) was slow to respond, did not act until emailed for status of the deed transfer, and sometimes did not respond at all. She sent me a pdf of the deed in April 2015 but so far I have not received an official deed. And when I email her - no response.

So I would definitely buy from Sean again, but I would not be enthusiastic about the transfer company.

Jodi0415

TUG Member
Reaction score
Got my HGVC from Sean. The whole thing went so fast my head was spinning. No problems. Also got a free timeshare in Mexico, but at the end someone at the resort decided they needed by social security number to complete the transfer. I refused so they refused to transfer it to me. That had nothing to do with Sean and I appreciated that he didn't bash me in the feedback!

He's very quick with his response to your questions as well. I'd definitely work with him. On all of his units the seller pay most of the fees! He's awesome!

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sean is quick, responsive and seems like a good guy.

My experience with Global Resort Transfers on the hand is the opposite. The agent (Mimi) was slow to respond, did not act until emailed for status of the deed transfer, and sometimes did not respond at all. She sent me a pdf of the deed in April 2015 but so far I have not received an official deed. And when I email her - no response.

So I would definitely buy from Sean again, but I would not be enthusiastic about the transfer company.

Ive purchased from Sean several times, and Im having the opposite experience with a problem deal now, Sean doesnt respond for days and is offended when asked a question, The closing company on the other hand has let me know whats happening when I ask>but I had to ask, I think they should have reached out to me rather than the other way around at the first sign of a delay ...I have no doubt however, that the deal will close, and Ill get what I paid for... Id just like better communication.

None of that would stop me from bidding on their auctions again in the future, if they had something I wanted. as I said in my previous post.. Sean is legit

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I like Sean

I have purchased many timeshares from Sean. He is a reputable seller on Ebay. If I was shopping for another timeshare I would look for one of his auctions.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge,Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau;Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms; WKORV-OF (2),Westin Desert Willow.
I would look for an auction of his as well. But honestly, he can be a bit harsh in some emails, or at least it seemed that way. The last purchase I made at all was Hono Koa, a week I wanted to make absolute sure of both usage, and unit number, to make sure I get the oceanfront type. He was pretty abrupt with his answer to me; nonetheless, I would use him again because his info was all correct and I shouldn't have worried. He could take a lesson in email manners, though.

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
His office messed up an estoppel for a timeshare I bought. I had to return it to him, as in re-notorize it and return it for sale to him. To make up for it he let me have any timeshare he sells for $1000 off. I won a Marriott Desert Springs Gold for $1319 and he gave it to me for $319 total all in!! That's a man who stands by his word.

But as Cindy said he wasn't the most gracious person in his email to me-- but I didn't care-- cause of the deal I got.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am really annoyed right now with GRT on a purchase from Sean. I agreed on a purchase for almost $5k but wanted to pay after the ROFR waiver. Sean was extremely polite but insisted full payment and was certain it would pass. I went ahead and made the payment which was over 5 weeks ago. Two weeks ago Sean said he would check with GRT on the status of the waiver. Lately neither has responded to emails. I call GRT this morning and find out that they haven't even submitted the purchase for ROFR yet. They say they are waiting on a document from the "seller" and it should be coming soon. I know the deed is in the GRT owner's name so this is a completely invalid excuse and I call them out on it. They say "yes we are waiting on a document from him". I want the unit but not happy on floating $5k for months before even knowing we have a valid sale.

I trust Sean but not GRT. What would you do? The charge is on a cc. Personally I want a refund and then I will make another payment once we have the waiver. At this point the wavier is going to take at least another 5 weeks and that is only if they get it sent out in a week.

Last edited:

aesmith63

TUG Member
Reaction score
My Sean Singletary Experience

I just had a miserable experience with Sean's Timeshares and Global Resort Transfers. I purchased and paid for my timeshare in Hawaii in December of 2015. They finally posted on the Global Resorts member portal on 2/18/2016 that they received the transferee packet that I sent to them in December. There were too many unanswered follow up emails to keep track of. When I did get a response it was basically "Still in process".

I decided in April 2016 to follow up with the resort myself only to discover that they had no record of a transfer "in process". Basically, Global had not even begun the transfer process. When I called them out, I was ignored at first. But after about 30 or so emails to them over a two day period, I finally received a nasty gram from Global. Sean even copped an attitude with me. I finally told them to forget the transfer, kill the deal, and issue a refund. We'll see how long that process takes.

For me, I will avoid these people at all cost. I will pass up on a good deal if it involves either Sean Singletary or Global Resort Transfer. They are not worth the headaches.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just had a miserable experience with Sean's Timeshares and Global Resort Transfers. I purchased and paid for my timeshare in Hawaii in December of 2015. They finally posted on the Global Resorts member portal on 2/18/2016 that they received the transferee packet that I sent to them in December. There were too many unanswered follow up emails to keep track of. When I did get a response it was basically "Still in process".

I decided in April 2016 to follow up with the resort myself only to discover that they had no record of a transfer "in process". Basically, Global had not even begun the transfer process. When I called them out, I was ignored at first. But after about 30 or so emails to them over a two day period, I finally received a nasty gram from Global. Sean even copped an attitude with me. I finally told them to forget the transfer, kill the deal, and issue a refund. We'll see how long that process takes.

For me, I will avoid these people at all cost. I will pass up on a good deal if it involves either Sean Singletary or Global Resort Transfer. They are not worth the headaches.

My most recent transaction with Sean mirrors your experience exactly. Even down to the attitude, but I stuck with mine until the end. At least what should be the end. The Wyndham points contract is now in my account (just this morning) but it's missing the 2017 points.

I sent him an email this morning and will try to talk to him Monday. I have no doubt that he will make things good. But I'm not looking forward to the process or the attitude

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score
FWIW Sean offered me a cancellation and a refund but I stuck with the deal. The ROFR was submitted by GRT last week so I am waiting it out.

I am really annoyed right now with GRT on a purchase from Sean. I agreed on a purchase for almost $5k but wanted to pay after the ROFR waiver. Sean was extremely polite but insisted full payment and was certain it would pass. I went ahead and made the payment which was over 5 weeks ago. Two weeks ago Sean said he would check with GRT on the status of the waiver. Lately neither has responded to emails. I call GRT this morning and find out that they haven't even submitted the purchase for ROFR yet. They say they are waiting on a document from the "seller" and it should be coming soon. I know the deed is in the GRT owner's name so this is a completely invalid excuse and I call them out on it. They say "yes we are waiting on a document from him". I want the unit but not happy on floating $5k for months before even knowing we have a valid sale.

I trust Sean but not GRT. What would you do? The charge is on a cc. Personally I want a refund and then I will make another payment once we have the waiver. At this point the wavier is going to take at least another 5 weeks and that is only if they get it sent out in a week.

schenriq

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
In 2013, got my first ever resale purchase from Sean and Global Resorts X'fer

It's an HGVC Orlando property purchased thru' Ebay. No complaints. But I did my homework :) I checked the Orange County FL recorder's online deeds for the sellers' and mine deeds to make sure the details of the property was flawlessly conveyed from theirs to my deed. I also called Annette @Global weekly to check-up.