• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

wyndham resales

timeshare01

Reaction score
Is this scammer?
the estate agent whom ive contacted said subscriptions cost $1798 USD. This package includes a for sale at that is guaranteed until its sold.
$599 title fee credit and the use of our title company to transfer the ownership

First, title fee is not refundable but he said 100% money back if i can find any other internet marketing company that can sell my timeshare at or above the same price you have listed for on our website faster than he can.
I mean i dont expect that i can earn some cash from that, just wanna know whats the best way not wasting any money like bubble.
anyone has better way out to rid of this timeshare nightmare...?:(

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this scammer?
the estate agent whom ive contacted said subscriptions cost $1798 USD. This package includes a for sale at that is guaranteed until its sold.
$599 title fee credit and the use of our title company to transfer the ownership

First, title fee is not refundable but he said 100% money back if i can find any other internet marketing company that can sell my timeshare at or above the same price you have listed for on our website faster than he can.
I mean i dont expect that i can earn some cash from that, just wanna know whats the best way not wasting any money like bubble.

Is this a Club Wyndham contract or a fixed week in a resort?

What does Title Fee Credit mean?

Anyway, "subscription" is suspect, and up front fee is never advised. Anyone who guarantees to sell your timeshare for an upfront fee should be shied away from. Good luck actually getting that fee refunded when you find a buyer elsewhere.

No matter what your timeshare is, I'd guess that the very worst case is that you'd spend less paying for title and transfer and even sweetening the pot with a gift card or prepaid maintenance fees to give it away in TUG's Bargain Deals forum than you would paying someone to unload it for you.

chapjim

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham VIPF & PresRes, HVC/DRI (Gold), Quarter House (4), Resort on Cocoa Beach (2), HGVC Tuscany Village, HGVC South Beach-McAlpin, HGVC Parc Soleil
Is this scammer?

I don't know about anyone else but I'm having a hard time following this.

"estate agent" -- do you mean real estate agent or the executor of an estate?
"a for sale at" -- a for sale ad?
"title fee credit" -- if the title fee is not refundable, what is a title fee credit?
"our title company" -- the estate agent's title company or the OP's title company?
"timeshare nightmare" -- where's the nightmare? Ownership of Wyndham timeshare property is not generally thought of as a nightmare. In fact, many or most Wyndham properties have some value. Paying someone to post an ad (if that's what this is about) doesn't make a lot of sense. Put it on ebay, RedWeek.com, or here on TUG. Exhaust the low cost options before you think about paying for the same thing.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this scammer?

Have you tried to return the timeshare to Wyndham under Ovations? What do you own?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bill4728

Reaction score
You can write to the company and say that you are having trouble keeping up payments to the company and s=ask if they will consider taking back the TS.

Some companies are doing taking back TS which are fully paid for now.

Clearly you will not make money but it will not cost you much either.

PS you can always post the TS for free in the TUG marketplace and the TUG free TS board.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this scammer?

To answer your first question .."Is this a scammer?" MOST LIKELY, YES!

It looks like they have a FANCY name for "upfront listing fee" as a subscription.

As for any promise of "100% of money back" .. if you sell it via some other means? Really, YOU are paying them to sell it .. but if you get it done before them, they are going to GIVE you back ALL your money? Why are they taking your money, if they honestly will refund you ALL your money because you sold it elsewhere? Your $1798 is gone as soon as you GIVE them the money!

So spend WAY MORE of your time READING TUG as to HOW to get rid of your timeshare. Do some eBay searches, research the prices of your ownership here on TUG and other sites selling timeshares ... AND ask questions!

If you have to spend money, make it a BRIBE to the person who takes your timeshare ... after the deed is transferred to the new owner.

As for title insurance .... paying HOW much for the policy? Way more than you would sell it for or GIVING the timeshare AWAY for, right? Title insurance would be a total waste of money!

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Have you tried to return the timeshare to Wyndham under Ovations? What do you own?

OP has NOT disclosed the system their TS is! The section they posted under is NOT Wyndham ... it is under "buying, selling, renting".

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)
OP has NOT disclosed the system their TS is! The section they posted under is NOT Wyndham ... it is under "buying, selling, renting".
But the post title chosen was "wyndham resales".

I note that the email address used to register here was not in an English speaking country, so let's try to be supportive of language difficulties. This means being especially careful of typographical errors in your replies, and trying not to use American idioms or colloquial phrases.

raygo123

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was under that assumption due to the title of the post. I guess we will have to wait for the OP to answer the question. I think it was a fair assumption.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk