• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE - Beachwoods - Week 18 - 4BR, 2.5BA

RLS50

TUG Member
Reaction score
Beachwoods, Kitty Hawk NC (Outer Banks)
Week 18 – Sunday, May 1 – Sunday, May 8
4BR, 2.5BA – 1BR w/King and master bath, 2 BR w/Queen, 1BR loft with 2 Twin beds
Sleeps 10
2016 MF - $820

This might be the most unique property on the Outer Banks. The property itself is 100 acres backing up to a 700 acre nature preserve. Large outdoor pool, indoor water park, fully stocked lake with lakeside lodge, nature and bike trails, volleyball court, tennis courts, basketball courts, fitness center, outdoor recreational spaces, etc. This is also a great week for fishing down in the Outer Banks

4BR makes it a great trader with II.

Seller will pay the transfer cost thru LT Transfers.
Buyer will be responsible for 2016 MF’s and any Resort transfer fee

Last edited:

RLS50

TUG Member
Reaction score
Seller will pay closing and transfer costs, as well as pay 2016 MF's.

Free usage in 2016 to Buyer.

GVeitengruber

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is it safe to assume this unit has been sold? We are down at Beachwoods now and think it's wonderful.

Thanks
George

Egret1986

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I hope that you will review the resort.

Is it safe to assume this unit has been sold? We are down at Beachwoods now and think it's wonderful.

Thanks
George

I own several weeks at the resort, but haven't been there since early June.

I look forward to reading about your experience at the resort. It has gone through many changes over the last couple of years, the most recent being the acquisition by Diamond Resorts.

I am not the owner of the week 18, but it is my understanding that this ownership is no longer available.

Enjoy your stay on the Outer Banks!