• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $23,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $23 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Free Foxrun (Lake Lure, NC) weeks 5, 14 and 46

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Foxrun is a proven great trader in II, and all of these weeks trade well. This is for a friend of mine, and her email is joader@aol.com

Units are 2 bedrooms and sleep 8. King beds in masters, brand new kitchens, 2 full beds in the second bedrooms, beautifully updated, very recently.

This is a golf course community, and golfers get discounts. It's managed by VRI, and you can call the resort for more info. The website is vriresorts.com

My week 13 got an accommodations certificate offer this year, even though my summer weeks didn't get such an offer. I was shocked that my week 27 get one, but my week 13 did.

Maintenance fees are $630 and at least one board member is a TUG member. The board's philosophy is improve the resort slower and avoid special assessments. It's been a pleasure to own.

She will pay closing costs and write the deeds herself. You would just pay the resort transfer fee, which I believe is $75 per week.

Someone just posted some great exchanges to the Hyatts in the Colorado Rocky Mountains for ski season that they received with Foxrun winter weeks. I personally have a week 13 that trades very well, and I wouldn't sell it, let alone give it away, so this is a great deal for anyone.

Josie would love to talk to you, if you are interested in owning her Foxrun weeks.

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
All three weeks are still available. Josie will pay closing costs, so it will cost you nothing to take the weeks.

These are fabulous traders with Interval International. I know anyone would be pleased with the trading power. Josie would let you search with the weeks, using her account, so you can see how well they do.

I have a week 13 I will always keep, specifically for II trades, because it does as well as summer weeks.

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Foxrun still holds its own trade-power-wise...these weeks still appear in my II account even though I gave mine away to a charity and to Marylyn. I can still "play with the Fox" in other words...and it looks like it did in the old days and sees more Marriotts than my Marriott. Free is a great price, too! :)

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks, Carol. :) I hope Josie can find a home for these weeks.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Josie will pay the fees for 2011 for you to take her week 15 (not 14 as I thought it was), plus she will include the closing costs. So free use in II, and she will also let you log into her account and see how the week trades in II.

Josie used to use these weeks to get DVC through II, and that is the best company to use for exchange purposes for Foxrun. The spring weeks get bonus weeks (AC's) from II quite often.

So all of her weeks, she will pay the fees for 2011, and include closing costs. She deposited her week 5 into II to get it in by 60+ days and keep its trading power. She hasn't deposited week 15 yet, but she will January 1st.

chellej

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a week 15 and it does great in interval. Best trade was for a 2 bedroom Harborside and of course the DVC weeks. It is still a great trader

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
These are still available. joader@aol.com

Great II trading power. I have gotten Westin Ka'anapali 2 bedrooms twice with Foxrun weeks 13 and 52 (both times I entered an ongoing request). These are great traders, and Josie will let you log into her account and trade test these weeks.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Josie still has two weeks left. Please drop her an email: joader@aol.com

Fees for 2011 were $645. Great II trader.