• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The jeans, they is my size...

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
[Offensive - DeniseM Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
L

laurac260

I watched the video again and my almost 4 year old boy came up to me. When they showed the pic of her backside in the jeans he giggled. When I asked him why he laughed he said, "her butt!"

But it is interesting how we want our football players to play like testerone infused animals on the field, yet expect them to behave like neutered dogs when a woman comes in the locker room! I don't think that women have any place in a man's locker room, and vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Or at least there should be a little visiting or lobby area just outside of the actual locker area, so there could be a "safe zone" for players to wear little or nothing and talk as they like.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shucks, I found the 'interview' and photos offensive, but then I'm of a very different generation. Costumes leaving nothing to imagination. I see young people spending hundred$ for already holey jeans and more jewelry surgically implanted and art beneath the skin than I own, and wonder where it's headed. <sigh>

Jim Ricks

rhonda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
This is newsworthy? Shame on FOX for wasting the airtime. :(

L

laurac260

This is newsworthy? Shame on FOX for wasting the airtime. :(

oh puleeze! Have you NOT turned on the tv in the last say, 5 years? Very little on tv these days is "newsworthy". Shame on FOX???? Rhonda, don't look now, but I think your bias is showing!:rolleyes:

Jestjoan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Her open blouse for the interview says a lot.....

L

laurac260

Her open blouse for the interview says a lot.....
Agreed. It's obvious she deliberately invites the attention. The part I am not sure of is, while she did say she was embarrassed, she also said, if I understood her correctly, that she was not the one claiming sexual harrassment. I am not saying that what the guys did was ok, but if she honestly was not bothered by it beyond being a bit embarrassed, therefore was not, in her eyes "sexually harrassed", then why are others assigning that to her? Could this simply be a difference in cultures? It's a fine line to be sure. As a woman I take on different roles. As a mother I would never go out with my kids and my stuff hanging out, or in tight clothes. And I can't stand it when a man stands and ogles, especially if he has his wife with him.

However, when I am out on a date with my husband, I want to look good. Sexy. And I am not above showing some cleavage, or wearing snug fitting bottoms and sexy heels. Not slutty, there is a difference. But elegant in a sexy way, or sexy in an elegant way. And my husband appreciates it. He is a guy after all. If another man checks me out when I look dress that way I don't give him the hairy eyeball look. There is a difference between admiring and ogling. If a woman goes in a male locker room, some place I feel she has no place being, especially dressed the way she was, you can't expect the guys to act like monks. If a buff, shirtless man walked in a locker room with a bunch of ladies, I bet he'd get cat called too. I know I'd whistle!

RedDogSD

TUG Member
Reaction score
Not to stereotype, but latin culture is quite different from American culture. She lives and works in a place where, unfortunately, women are not purely judged based upon their talents. Therefore, since we do not live there, we should not judge. She seems to be sucessful in her field, and I applaud her for that.

Pens_Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Personally, I want to get some press credentials and interview Maria Sharapova and Caroline Wozniacki in the locker room while they are getting changed.

easyrider

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
Them jeans, yes, they is her size. :D

I like them jeans and the top too. Most men do. In 25 years, them Jeans, they is not her size.:D