• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Unable to login to review area

copper

TUG Member
Reaction score
I want to do a review but am unable to access the protected area. Is this because I just registered? I do know the login and password but it's not being accepted.

copper

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)
If you have the current TUG Member username and password (same for all users, not what you use individually on the bbs) then it should let you in. Note both are case sensitive and must be entered in all lower case letters. If you're doing a copy/paste to enter them, note that any extra spaces carried along at front or back will also prevent them from being recognized.

Since this post relates to TUG rather than US-Central resorts, I'm moving it to TUG General.

copper

TUG Member
Reaction score
Still does not work. Lower case and no spaces.

I do know the login and password unless the password has changed in the last 10 days or so.

Dave M

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Although you know the current TUG member password, you entered the old one in your profile when you registered for the new BBS today. If that's the one you are using, it's not the one that's been in effect since last November.
Also, if you correct the password in your profile, you'll show up in your posts as a TUG Member, not as a Guest - as you currently do.

If you still have problems, you might want to utilize the TUG password help form at this link - http://www.tug2.net/passwordhelp.htm

copper

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dave M said:
Although you know the current TUG member password, you entered the old one in your profile when you registered for the new BBS today. If that's the one you are using, it's not the one that's been in effect since last November.
Also, if you correct the password in your profile, you'll show up in your posts as a TUG Member, not as a Guest - as you currently do.

If you still have problems, you might want to utilize the TUG password help form at this link - http://www.tug2.net/passwordhelp.htm

Hmm... the old 3 letter one worked until just yesterday. I don't remember getting the new one but now that I got it from Bill it appears to be working fine. :rolleyes: