• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Question bout II 2 for 1 mail offer

Carol C

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I own at a resort that has been trading with RCI but just recently affiliated with II. I got a snail mail offer from II pitching me 2 years of II membership for price of 1 to sign up with II. Nowhere does it say I have to be brand new to II to get this discounted deal. Has anyone on TUG ever gotten a snail mail offer from II like this, and were you able to talk the II rep into selling you the 2 for 1 membership deal for your already existing II account?

GrayFal

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Bluegreen SVV Morritt's Seaside Former WSJx5
I own at a resort that has been trading with RCI but just recently affiliated with II. I got a snail mail offer from II pitching me 2 years of II membership for price of 1 to sign up with II. Nowhere does it say I have to be brand new to II to get this discounted deal. Has anyone on TUG ever gotten a snail mail offer from II like this, and were you able to talk the II rep into selling you the 2 for 1 membership deal for your already existing II account?
I got this for one of my Sheraton ownerships which was already in my II account.
They let me add two years on for the price of one plus add a new ownership to the account.
I called the number on the mailer and mentioned the code.

dougp26364

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Destination Club Points
Hilton Grand Vacation Club Las Vegas Blvd
Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Spinnaker French Quarter Resort Branson
Several times and I generally take advantage of it each time it's offered. For us, the offer has generally come through our Polo Towers ownership. I don't believe the offer has ever included our Marriott weeks. I suspect that, because this is a new affiliation for I.I. they are making this offer to encourage owners to join in the hopes they will get more inventory.

If the week is desirable enough and the demand high enough, I.I. may also offer you an accomadation certificate (bonus week) if you deposit. These generally have limited usage/availability and, if making reservations in advance are typically relegated to overdeveloped locations such as Orlando or shoulder/off season weeks. On the other hand, if you can travel last minute (59 days or less), you can pretty much see anything that's available. Some people have picked up some great exchanges using an AC and booking less than 59 days in advance.

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Okay - can we all share the "code" as I need to renew my II membership this year? Esp if I can add another resort to the membership.

Judy

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
I renew my II membership with 2 for 1 offers that appear in Worldmark "Destinations" magazine. The Guides know which codes go with which resorts. It might be possible to use a 2 for 1 offer without even knowing the code, if you own at one of the targeted resorts. I once called in to renew my membership after my code was expired. The Guide looked at my account and found another one of my resorts that qualified for a similar offer.

gmarine

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Okay - can we all share the "code" as I need to renew my II membership this year? Esp if I can add another resort to the membership.

Most, if not all discount codes are specific to a resort or resort group and are offered to owners of that property and are not valid for all members.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I just used source code 93207 on the II website to open a new Acct. - 2 years for $84.

freewheelin01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Questions???

1.) When you renew online, do you click on 1 year renewal or 2 year renewal to make the code work?
2.)I went in to renew my membership, I got as far as the credit card info and did not see a "Promo" box anywhere to enter the code...where do I enter the code?
3.) Can you use this code if you call in to renew?

Thanks for everyone's help!!

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
Questions???

1.) When you renew online, do you click on 1 year renewal or 2 year renewal to make the code work?
2.)I went in to renew my membership, I got as far as the credit card info and did not see a "Promo" box anywhere to enter the code...where do I enter the code?
3.) Can you use this code if you call in to renew?

Thanks for everyone's help!!

Before you even chose 1 year renewal or 2 year renewal you put the source code in - after you do that, the 2-for-1 choice will pop up. There is a box and it's labeled "source code."

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
I do not see a source code

Where is the source code box? Is it on the page with renewal rates? I do not see it on mine.

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Where is the source code box? Is it on the page with renewal rates? I do not see it on mine.
Same here. I don't see any place to put a source code. I'm going to "My Account" then to "Renew/Upgrade Membership", but there is no source code box.

Does anyone see the box for the source code? Is there some other way to get to the membership renewal page? (I did try clicking on the banner that offered a free gift with renewal, but that didn't bring up a source code box, either.)

davidvel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Shadow Ridge (Villages)
Carlsbad Inn
I just used source code 93207 on the II website to open a new Acct. - 2 years for $84.

Denise said she was opening a new account--so that may be why you are not seeing it--they are asking what the "source" of referral is.

jobi

Reaction score
I tried a new account just now and it says that code is expired. Are there newer ones around?

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I understand that code may have been targeted at Starwood owners - I used it for a SW TS and someone else used it for a Starwood TS successfully, a few days ago.

This is what I did to open a new Acct. -

Go to their webpage: http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=3000

Fill in the boxes (skip ID for a new Acct.) If you are renewing, I think you would put your existing ID number in the box. - click continue

On the next page fill in all your resort information. - click continue

Fill in all your contact info. - click continue (for phone number leave the first box empty - it's the country code) - click return

Complete the Web Profile Info. - click continue

On the next page enter the source code - 93207 and click apply.

If the code works, then a new price list will pop up with the 2-for-1 option - select it and click continue to pay with a credit card.

Last edited:

LLW

TUG Member
Reaction score
Same here. I don't see any place to put a source code. I'm going to "My Account" then to "Renew/Upgrade Membership", but there is no source code box.

Does anyone see the box for the source code? Is there some other way to get to the membership renewal page? (I did try clicking on the banner that offered a free gift with renewal, but that didn't bring up a source code box, either.)
I think the 2-for-1 offers are resort specific, for targeted resorts. If you own at a targeted resort, you call them and often you don't even need a source code. If you don't, you can't renew at the special price even with a source code.

Judy, are you a Worldmark owner (I thought so because you were offering 2 WM weeks for rent)? If yes, there is an II ad in the Destinations magazine (both hard copy and on line) with a phone number to call, and a source code. You can't renew on line with the 2-for-1 - have to call. It is intended for new accounts, I think, but they would take your money even if you are renewing, by just adding 2 years to your membership at the end.

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Judy, are you a Worldmark owner (I thought so because you were offering 2 WM weeks for rent)? If yes, there is an II ad in the Destinations magazine (both hard copy and on line) with a phone number to call, and a source code. You can't renew on line with the 2-for-1 - have to call. It is intended for new accounts, I think, but they would take your money even if you are renewing, by just adding 2 years to your membership at the end.
Thanks -- it's good advice for Worldmark Owners. I'm actually not a Worldmark owner, though. I did have two weeks for rent at the Worldmark Surfside Inn, but Worldmark owns only half the inventory there, and what I own is part of the non-Worldmark inventory.

I understand that code may have been targeted at Starwood owners - I used it for a SW TS and someone else used it for a Starwood TS successfully, a few days ago.

This is what I did to open a new Acct. -

Go to their webpage: http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=3000

Fill in the boxes (skip ID for a new Acct.) If you are renewing, I think you would put your existing ID number in the box. - click continue.....
Thanks Denise, but this process seems to be for new accounts only. I tried it, but it told me my Interval ID was not the ID number it wanted -- it wants an ID from a mailer that was sent to new timeshare owners, and I haven't received one.

I wouldn't mind paying full price for a year of Interval membership, if they would let me have just one account. My problem is that about half of my weeks are in just my name, and the others are jointly owned with my husband. II insists that I get two accounts (and pay two annual fees), one for the joint weeks and one for the weeks in just my name. Maybe if I call and beg they'll let me renew with the 2-for-1 offer on at least one of the accounts.

cdn_traveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana, KBV, Raintree
2 for 1 source code still works

When I joined II last year, we paid for a 5 year membership - full freight unfortunately. :doh:

Well, I called them today, I was hoping that they would let me add another resort for free. When I mentioned that I had received the 2 for 1 offer and explained that I really didn't want to add on another 2 more years to my current 5 year membership, the II rep then proceeded to go above and beyond the service level that I was expecting.

She refunded me for the unused portion of my membership, and then only charged me $84 (using 2 for 1 promo code) to add on the new resort to my current membership.

Thank you II, I was very satisfied with the service that I received today. :clap: