• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Old bbs reopened for reference

teachingmyown

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
WOW! THAT WAS FAST!! Thanks! :)

Kaidel

TUG Member
Reaction score
thanks b/c i forgot to take down the names of the pubs in Williamsburg on the eastern sight

zdxlc9p6

TUG Member
Reaction score
Me too on THANKS. There is a ton of good info in there that I was dissapointed to not see this morning.

Courts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kudos

Bravo on a wonderful job Makai Guy, this new BBS is "the cats meow".

Suggestion (if you do not mind), why not add your web site about Hawaii back in your signature. I decided to click on it last night but it was too late to do much browsing.

Jack

Larry

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks that was really fast.

TTom

Reaction score
Interesting question

This one is for Doug.

Something just occurred to me. Since the old BBS required registration, can people still register to read the info? There are new people coming to this board and, until we can bring over the info from the old board, a lot of the stuff they might ask/want to know about will not be available to them.

There may not be a lot that can be done about it, but we should be aware of the issue and not point people over there if they can't get in. (I mentioned this to another newbie, but I think I told them that they might not be able to access the board.)

Tom

Carl D

Reaction score
TTom said:
This one is for Doug.

Something just occurred to me. Since the old BBS required registration, can people still register to read the info? There are new people coming to this board and, until we can bring over the info from the old board, a lot of the stuff they might ask/want to know about will not be available to them.

There may not be a lot that can be done about it, but we should be aware of the issue and not point people over there if they can't get in. (I mentioned this to another newbie, but I think I told them that they might not be able to access the board.)

Tom
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe you need to be registered in order to read the old board.

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)
TTom said:
This one is for Doug.

Tom

See my reply to your other post, here: http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4877&postcount=3

You're right, we should not send them to the login page. We should send them to the URL in the first post of this thread - or just to the thread itself.

Last edited:

taffy19

Reaction score
I remember looking at your yellowstone web page many months ago but had never seen the Kauai web page until now. What a wealth of information you have posted there. :) Why don't you make a sticky of that web site so people can read it easy?

Denyse also has some very nice web pages of Molokai and Maui which would be great for a sticky too. I put them in favorites constantly but can never find them again between so many.

xiong

Reaction score
Old Board

Carl D said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe you need to be registered in order to read the old board.

Good idea to let new comers be able to read the message from the old board.
he tug information is very helpful.
I am one of the Mexico Fraud Timeshare victims and is still waiting for PROFECO's response on their helping us to cancel our contract since we filed offical claim with PROFECO on 3/29/2005. I just read once again the message from the old tub BBS which helps me to tell myself once again to be more pentient. I learned from the tug1 what steps to take to try to get our contract canceled and the deposit of $18420 fully refunded. I believe PROFECO will resolve the case for us. Thanks to TUG and all the people who put the time and effort to help us/others.

xiong