• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Site59

Arb

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at discount airfares. I found the site www.site59.com
Have you ever used this site? The fares are amazing -- I'm looking at combination package: air and rental car. Just would feel more confident if I had a recommendation from someone who's used the service.
Carole

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I used it before I found Priceline, but I can do better with Priceline.

O2L

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great last-minute travel site
It appears to be an exact duplicate of Cheap Tickets (same layout / same deals)

We used this with 2 days to spare for a funeral in Chicago.
3 AA airline tickets Orange County to Chicago, 1 Wyndham hotel, 2 Avis full-size rental cars.
approx. $745

It was a great savings over bereavment rates, especially when my folks had to cancel their pending trip. )Fortunately, they have 90 days to use the other tickets they cancelled.)

Sean

boyblue

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have not used them personally but I close friend uses them and told me about the site. If I remember correctly I couldn't use them because travel has to originate in the US.

planada

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Kauai Beach Club, Marriott Sabal Palms,Marriott Waiohai Beach Club, Cibola Vista Resort, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach,Marriott Destination Points,Vidanta Nueva Vallarta Grand Lux
I have used them twice. Once from Phoenix to Washington DC, and then again for Phoenix to New Orleans. If you are doing a trip short notice it is hard to beat. I did not use one leg of the airline back to the origination city of Phoenix and was told by site 59 that the ticket was at that point useless. Never able to use even with a change fee.

travelguy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I used Site59 for a last minute trip to Minneapolis last year. The site59 cost for NWA direct flights and 4 days in a 3 star hotel was much cheaper than any airfare that I could find! I plan to use them again.

wfillion

TUG Member
Reaction score
They were purchased by Travelocity a few years ago and is the same as using Travelocity's Last Minute Deals. I used it for a trip to Jamaica last year and was quite satisfied. I would use again.

Arb

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Airfare only

I know that you can buy airfare only.

MaryH

TUG Member
Reaction score
I used Site 59 a couple of times and have recommended friends to use it. It may be familiar to some since a number of other sites Travelocity, NWA, etc. uses site 59 under their own brand for their last minute offering. The typical offering is either airline and hotel or airline and car although occassionally you can get hotel and car package.

The time I used it I got MIA-YOW for $351 including single suppliement with 3 nights hotel built into the package, which is far less than the airlines for the airplane ticket alone since I was missing the 14 day advanced booking windows. I live in Ottawa and do not need to hotel room at Crown Plaza but called the hotel and asked if I can changed the date and give it to family and they happily did it.

A good deal and sometimes they have discount codes too that could take 25-59$ off.