• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Sticks An Extra Paymet In At The End!

andtlie

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping this will help others. Math is not my strong point but for the love of God Wyndham Resorts exhausts me. When I bought my time share at the Bali Hai Villas in Kauai I had $123.00 payments taken each month from my account. At the time I was a single mother and wanted a place so my son and my family could always enjoy a nice vacation. Here we are ten years later and my TS should have been paid off last month. When I bought the TS Wyndham did not own the resort.

I called Wyndham about their taking a payment this month from my account. This guy Wilbur (fake name I'm sure) tells me first I must have missed a payment. So I told him they took the payments electronically so tell me when they failed to take one. Then he said October was 120 payments not Sept. & says count with me, you don't count Oct. he says to me you start with Nov. I explained you have to count Oct. because the payments started in Oct. then he says, right so Nov., Dec... and ends with Oct. I asked him who taught him how to count . If I pay in Oct. that's month one and you end in Sept. There are not 13 Months in a year, and to get me his supervisor. This supervisor Vicky proceeds to tell me that I have a simple loan that accrues interest daily and this requires extra payment due to payments not getting posted on weekends and holidays and accruing interest. I told her I don't care what her interest problems are, I have a contract that is, fixed interest, 120 payments, ending Sept 2016. To just tell me where they didn't take 120 payments and why. She kept talking and I kept talking back at her asking do you have a copy of my contract, I said I don't discuss anything beyond the four corners of my contract and she says I know it says it's a simple loan, and I told her that's not stated any place on the Truth In Lending Disclosure Page, and your daily interest debacle isn't either, and then she says it- if you would let me say something, as a courtesy we'll write it off this one time. Then I went into my aren't you nice, and kept to myself you scammers. I'm certain many people fall for this daily interest extra payment, we don't count the first month, bull. Buyer beware when it comes to Wyndham!

Last edited:

bondy3

Reaction score
that sounds super illegal to me. you should report them to Dougs office and see if you can get it investigated if you think its happening to other people,

Department of the Attorney General
Doug Chin
Phone:(808) 586-1500