• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
lets see if we can all resist commenting on this and let the thread die

Or better yet watch Robert keep it going by posting under his various user names

You are unjustly attributing me to other screen names on this thread or unjustly attributing them to me.

Last edited:

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
If you block him life is grand on the Tug site. Funny now reading this thread with him not active. Rather one sided as all conversations have been with him thus far. :)

Try the block and life gets so much better.

PS. Thumbs up Guy!

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Account review email [Accts. suspended] happyhopian

Page 70 of the above thread has related discussions.

The Ownership Details section of the Website is getting much more stable and accurate on the contracts listed in a multiple owner situation. Mostly showing the correct number of contracts under each owner at this point.

Owner Care advises that the automatic upgrade feature will be immediate in conjunction with the Website.

Last edited:

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
whitewater, you are correct. The block does make everything better!

how do you block someone? Or it that the same thing as ignore setting?

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Appears to be different than the ignore functions. Whatever they are doing is causing problems with TUG access but their are ways around it. I can still post etc.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone else attend recent updates that are discussing the new website and/or changes being rolled out with it?

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I only discovered this because I sometimes view hidden content. I have enough people in the Wyndham community on the list that sometimes the threads make no sense.

That's why I don't use the ignore list. While I might get annoyed at certain posters, the irritation passes. And in time becomes somewhat amusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
That's why I don't use the ignore list. While I might get annoyed at certain posters, the irritation passes. And in time becomes somewhat amusing.

I hope his useless posts pass and become more coherent.

Last edited by a moderator:

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I hope his useless posts pass and become more coherent.

But they do result in hilarious posts like yours. And of course "thumbs up guy" makes an appearance from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yea lets pick on another guy, you going to be happy then. The e will pick a guy with some L's in his name.

Sent from my RCT6873W42 using Tapatalk

Already happening. Unexplained things happening at house and to computer.

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score

"Avislo, post: I would ask the harassment cease and desist."

Yea lets pick on another guy, you going to be happy then. The e will pick a guy with some L's in his name.

"Avislo, post: Already happening. Unexplained things happening at house and to computer."

So, you are attributing issues with your computer and (haunted?) house to TUG members?!

Do you have an affinity for tin foil fashion items?

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
"In my direct communication with Wyndham. Resale points will still receive VIP treatment.

The first change coming will only effect the accounts with a lot of contracts under one membership.

To be clear this info didn't come from sales"
An interesting update from another thread.

If true, it appears with the exception noted above, dramatic changes are not going to be part of the new site roll-out as it re-relates to re-sale contracts.

One clarification to the post, re-sale points that currently receive VIP treatment is what was probably meant.

Last edited:

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
IMG_1380.JPG
Appears to be different than the ignore functions. Whatever they are doing is causing problems with TUG access but their are ways around it. I can still post etc.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
I would ask the harassment cease and desist.

raygo123, I mean Avislo, has it ever occurred to you that YOU are the harasser?

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will someone splain to dis guy I'm not him?

Trust me, you are not having a identity crises. You just apparently crossed the network of posters. I am avislo.

Status
Not open for further replies.