• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham Clearwater maintenance fees

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Does anyone know what the MF for Wyndham Clearwater is? I can add it to the MF spreadsheet.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Welcome back! It's been asked before but I don't think anyone has posted the MFs for Clearwater.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Thanks. I did a search but didn't find anything. Lets see if anyone has anything new to share.

cayman01

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bali Hai, Shearwater
I am not sure there are any available. I have been to multiple updates and nobody will say what they are. Could it be all CWA to offset high Ovation deedbacks?

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
When I was at Clearwater the sales weasel wanted to sell me 126,000 deeded at Clearwater. The pitch was that with APR I could get prime time and rent it to recoup my 'investment.' Of course I didn't buy and 126,000 point could not get you anything. The sale was suppose to be deeded at Clearwater, unless they were going to pull a bate and switch which sales weasels have been known to do.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
When I was at Clearwater the sales weasel wanted to sell me 126,000 deeded at Clearwater. The pitch was that with APR I could get prime time and rent it to recoup my 'investment.' Of course I didn't buy and 126,000 point could not get you anything. The sale was suppose to be deeded at Clearwater, unless they were going to pull a bate and switch which sales weasels have been known to do.
New resorts usually have very low MFs. I'm surprised they weren't bragging and using the MFs as a selling point if the points actually were deeded at Clearwater

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation

The "customer care" guy (that's what sales guys are called now apparently) said the smallest package wyndham sells is 154k. Good to know the BS they are peddling is still BS. He did say that our pic week should be worth 154k and not 105k and didn't understand why the last guy didn't catch it. Of course, they would fix it for me and allow us to add another pic week if we bought a new points package. He said he would try to see if corporate would allow him to sell an 84k package. I did explain to him that we are going to be buying a new home soon and didn't want to screw that up our pre-approval by opening a new loan or credit card. Then he asks "well, who said that would screw up the pre-approval?" I think he was looking for a way to convince me that I wouldn't lose my preapproval if I took on a $20k loan. However I told him the loan officer told me that. Then he proceeded to ask if maybe my mom would apply for the loan and we can refinance later with my name on it. He finally figured it out when I said very loudly, "No, No, No, No, No, No, and No." he opened his mouth and I threw in one more "No" for good measure. We got our $100 Amex gift card and that was that. We were out in 90 minutes. About 30 minutes of that was with the actual sales guy.

Oh, I forgot to mention, they wrote us down for both 8:30am and 10:30 am sessions. So we got woken up by a phone call at 8am, asking if we were coming to the meeting. That was nice of them. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk