*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. With the upgrade to the new forum, tapatalk is not functioning properly and we have had little to no support from them in fixing the problem. That said, the new forum is fully configured to support mobile devices so if you are missing being able to visit TUG on your phone try disabling tapatalk and just using your phone/tablet browser to see the new look!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

WorldMark and RCI Points

Discussion in 'Worldmark Timeshare Resorts' started by Steve, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Steve

Steve Moderator

There is a resort that I really like that has tons of inventory in RCI Points but almost no inventory in RCI Weeks. I no longer have an RCI Points account. Can I use WorldMark to trade into RCI Points inventory? I'm not sure if this is possible, or if only RCI Weeks inventory is available to WorldMark owners.

Thanks!

Steve

2. stang99_tls

stang99_tls Guest

I believe you can only have a RCI Points contract if you bought Travelshare from the developer. If you have a resale acount or a non-Travelshare acount you only have access to RCI Weeks.

3. LLW

LLW TUG Member

I believe this is correct.

4. learnalot

learnalot TUG Member

This is the case with Wyndham ownerships, except the developer component is called Plus Partners. Does Travelshare predate Wyndham's affiliation or is it something Wyndham instituted?

5. stang99_tls

stang99_tls Guest

Travelshare wasn't started until Wynhdam became the developer and manager of Worldmark.

6. learnalot

learnalot TUG Member

That's what I figured. Thanks for confirming.