• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

What resort is nearest Green Bay, Wisconsin?

ginnylbs

TUG Member
Reaction score
My son and friends want to go to a Green Bay football game next year and want to know if there are any timeshares near to Green Bay. Can anyone give me ideas on which are the closest?

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wisconsin Dells - Waterpark Capital of the World

We own at Wyndham Glacier Canyon in Wisconsin Dells. It's about 150 miles from Green Bay. It may not be the closest, but it's the funnest. Wisconsin Dells is the Waterpark Capital of the World. Here's a link to the resort: www.GlacierCanyonLodge.com

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
The Rushes in Bailey Harbor, WI and the Landmark Resort in Egg Harbor, WI
both in Door County Wisconsin are about 62 and 66 miles from Green Bay.

Both nice locations if you're looking for something closer to Green Bay.

Richard

jd2601

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I believe Fox Hills in Michicot would be close. Maybe a half hour or so away from Green Bay. I would think Door County resorts would be nicer and interesting location.

Fox Hills would probably be closest.

Timeshare Von

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
Depending on the age of your son & friends, for an adults' weekend for football, I would not consider the Dells.

cotraveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Fox Hills in Mishicot is about 30 miles from Green Bay. It's an easy drive, about 2/3 of it on the Interstate. Fox Hills exchanges through RCI. For fall you should be able to book it as an Extra Vacation if you'd rather do that.

We've stayed there at least 5 or 6 times. It's an older resort but pretty well maintained. It has an outdoor (summer only) and indoor swimming pool, spa, exercise room, three golf courses, and an onsite restaurant. They have offered some weekend stays for Packer games in the past. I don't have any of the details but those deals were directly through the resort for cash, not an exchange.

ginnylbs

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Everyone who responded

My son is an adult and we will check out the suggestions. Thank you.