• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

What is Endless-Vacation-Rentals.com ??

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just stumbled across www.endless-vacation-rentals.com and I think I'm starting to get angry (picture a 65yr old Hulk grandma).
Is it just me or does this seem like a website that RCI or Wyndham (same thing I guess) uses to sell inventory WE DEPOSIT TO THEM?!?!:mad:
Please someone tell me where this website gets their inventory from?
They sure do have a lot of weeks available and for around the same prices as my maintenance fees.

Why even keep my timeshare anymore?
:shrug:
Thanks

rrlongwell

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just stumbled across www.endless-vacation-rentals.com and I think I'm starting to get angry (picture a 65yr old Hulk grandma).
Is it just me or does this seem like a website that RCI or Wyndham (same thing I guess) uses to sell inventory WE DEPOSIT TO THEM?!?!:mad:
They sure do have a lot of weeks available and for around the same prices as my maintenance fees.

Thanks

http://www.endless-vacation-rentals.com/main.taf?p=4,51 The link shows which locations they are renting.

Why own? Rental rates go up and down over times. Right now, I do not think anyone can compete with the Wyndham Worldwide Rental Arms.

And, yes, it is my understanding both the RCI weeks and points programs were sued over the issue. Keep smiling, Wyndham Coorporate I am sure appriciates contributions to their profit margins. I do not like RCI and try very hard not to use them.

Last edited:

Cheryl20772

TUG Member
Reaction score
And, yes, it is my understanding both the RCI weeks and points programs were sued over the issue. Keep smiling, Wyndham Coorporate I am sure appriciates contributions to their profit margins. I do not like RCI and try very hard not to use them.

They do seem to have been sued over renting deposited weeks. When I got home from vacation there was a tub of mail to sort through. I found a card in there telling me I was part of a class action suit of RCI for renting deposited weeks. Seems I will be able to claim my $12 compensation if I go to the website address they provided. Sorry, but I have misplaced the card today and I didn't yet make my claim.

How on earth can $12 paid to me make up to those who lost exchange opportunity for this action?

And RCI continues today to rent these weeks... right? So what was accomplished by this class action?

rrlongwell

Reaction score
They do seem to have been sued over renting deposited weeks. When I got home from vacation there was a tub of mail to sort through. I found a card in there telling me I was part of a class action suit of RCI for renting deposited weeks. Seems I will be able to claim my $12 compensation if I go to the website address they provided. Sorry, but I have misplaced the card today and I didn't yet make my claim.

How on earth can $12 paid to me make up to those who lost exchange opportunity for this action?

And RCI continues today to rent these weeks... right? So what was accomplished by this class action?

I am not an attorney, but I read the summary that showed up on the internet on the RCI Points issue. The difference, to me, appears the plantiff attorney's make a boatload of money and RCI can continue the practice with some monitoring. I was part of a class action weeks suit (my info came to me in the mail to awhile ago). The RCI Points people are getting rich compared to the weeks settlement.

pacodemountainside

TUG Member
Reaction score

Actually weeks lawsuit was settled a couple years ago.

This is POINTS lawsuit!

pacodemountainside

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thanks

11.08 Wyndham Use. In addition to the right of Wyndham, as a Member and owner of Points, to make reservations using those Points at any time, Wyndham, in its capacity as the developer of resort communities and Vacation Plans, may reserve available Accommodations up to 60 days in advance of the first day of anticipated occupancy, for its own purposes, including renting to the public, provided it pays or otherwise causes a third party to pay the occupancy related expenses of such Accommodations for each night to be used. All such occupancy related expenses shall be determined by the Trustee. As a result of Wyndham’s use there will be less space available for Member use; however, Wyndham may not reserve the last 10% of available occupancy for a type of Accommodation until 30 days prior to the first day of intended use. In addition, to the extent more Points are available in the Plan than are allocated to Members other
than Wyndham, Wyndham may sell or lease Points on such terms as Wyndham and the Trustee deem reasonable. The purchasers or lessees of such Points shall have such Membership rights as Wyndham and the Trusee deem appropriate.

This and owners who deposit and pay 40% commission and credit card fee. They are nice and do not charge travel agent fee to owner!

And probably developer dumps!

Timeshare Von

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
My RCI account through Wyndham points ownership is a weeks membership. The RCI settlement that I got a couple of years ago was $20, which was applied as a credit to my first exchange after that.

Cheryl20772

TUG Member
Reaction score
My RCI account through Wyndham points ownership is a weeks membership. The RCI settlement that I got a couple of years ago was $20, which was applied as a credit to my first exchange after that.

Nuts isn't it? So, why did I get this card in the mail? Do they not know who may be eligible for their settlement? :shrug: