• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Well... that's that...

olivdav

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA Gold VIP
There was nothing clickable on my reservations page. Did I just have to hover and I didn't notice the Modify or Cancel. Or are you looking at a completely different page. My was the first tab at the top my vacations or reservations or something. Wish I would have take a screen shot , which I did NOT.

It doesn't show as a link, I think i clicked the reservation # and it took me to a page showing reservation details

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
wow, how many weeks is that, sorry if I missed it.

Two weeks.

Different point, look under the block "Exchanges" took me through a number of steps into my RCI account.

Different point, the site did let me review reservations.

olivdav

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA Gold VIP
It doesn't show as a link, I think i clicked the reservation # and it took me to a page showing reservation details

I logged out and can't get back in now, but I was able to get a week at discount and cancel my full cost one.

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +

There were NO reservation numbers on the page I was looking at, which is what puzzled me. That is why I am wondering if there is two ways to look at your reservations, and I was wondering where you found yours, but now there is no way to check, as system is down again for the night.

Earlier message said they would be closed at 6 ET today.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I still can't do anything. A silly old 36K reservation, still no owner's name.

olivdav

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA Gold VIP
There were NO reservation numbers on the page I was looking at, which is what puzzled me. That is why I am wondering if there is two ways to look at your reservations, and I was wondering where you found yours, but now there is no way to check, as system is down again for the night.

It was under "My Vacations" and it showed them in blocks toward bottom of page. I clicked somewhere in the block and it took me to another page showing the details. There I saw where you could change name, it listed me and my wife and another block for guest. Under that was the upgrade option, I opted in for a future one of mine.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
The call center should still be open for reservations etc. Don't they close at 8:00? Maybe not.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't find my point status, and it is also alerting me to points expiring that I know I don't have. And my husband's name is still incorrect.
I think I clicked on my ownership then on points. Points are not set up on a spread sheet. I showed 0 points available. Then you click on dates showing with 0 points. You will have several timeframes to choose from. Choose a timeframe and shows points for that timeframe. The timeframes represent what used to be each line on the point status page.
I didn't like this at all. Hope there's a better way that I didn't see yet

wilson14

Reaction score
Up and running. Just booked National Harbor in the discount window:

Passed on a 3 Bedroom deluxe for up two weeks May 27 to June 10, 2017.

Took the June 15, 2017 reservation

Just push 3 then 2, no wait.

So some of you were able to login to the new site/system? If so, did you just happen to check the site at the right time and login? I'm really wanting to see what the new system looks like...hoping for another preview tomorrow.

Avislo

TUG Member
Reaction score
So some of you were able to login to the new site/system? If so, did you just happen to check the site at the right time and login? I'm really wanting to see what the new system looks like...hoping for another preview tomorrow.

For the on-line, got the info from this thread. For the phone system, called the Wyndham Number, option 3 than 2, it answered.

Last edited:

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +

I would just try again some time tomorrow, or check in here and see if someone else has checked and logged in or not.

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates