• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Weird RCI Question - Since Voyager Release

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
First I know this is more WM related but since issue started once Voyage was released thought I would post under Wyndham forum.

I have multiple WM accounts and one owner Wyndham CWP account. Over a year ago I let my RCI account expire on the WM account I had it tied to. Never thought much of it as I was not making any exchanges from my WM account, so I just let my RCI account expire. After expiration I was no longer able to log into my WM RCI account. I would get the usual screen with red error message when account is not set up correctly, trying to log in via my worldmarktheclub portal.

To show you how Wyndham is tying every thing together, since the release of Voyager I can log into my WorldMarkTheClub site tied to account click on RCI link and it now logs me in shows my exact credits in my WM account as being available in my RCI account to exchange. My account used to show when it was going to expire now it looks just like the Wyndham Portal site with a WM logo next to RCI vice Wyndham logo.

I can log out of RCI and WM close browser then open browser, log into a different WM account try same thing but get an error message trying the portal to RCI from that account. But in the upper right corner of menu bar it shows a menu to sign out not sign in. So if you then click home menu and account details and woola it is again connected to the WM account that at one time was set up with RCI, not the one you just ported from. Again it shows correct credits. Do steps all over again on a 3rd account and same things happen.

It's not a computer or browser issue. Tried with different browsers and computers and same thing happens. But you have to do one thing once before it works. Log in to myclubwyndham, go to RCI via the portal, while logged into RCI via Wyndham, Log into a WM account that was previously connected to RCI and go to RCI portal after that that WM account will work just like a included Wyndham RCI account. No I don't have travel share either.

The part I don't know is what would happen if I actually made an exchange.

tnort5

TUG Member
Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. If I go to exchanges in the new Wyndham portal, I can use the link to get into RCI. RCI shows my account as active with points available. I am unable to log into RCI directly though and Wyndham says they can't find my RCI account.

I'm also wondering what would happen if I went ahead and used the points. I've gone as far as checking availability and it looks like making the actual reservation would go through.

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
On the flip side, I haven't been able to log in to my RCI account through the portal since the website rollout.

Usually I get to the RCI page with an error message that they are having technical difficulties. Today it doesn't even load - "Firefox can’t find the server at b2b.rci.com."

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
I had the same issue.
I called in VC or OC had the same issue when they tried to login with my account. They called RCI while I was on hold.
RCI fixed the the issue within 24 hrs.

OC told me they were doing maintenance, and it should work again in a couple hours. Then they told me it was an error on RCI's side and I needed to call them. RCI tried a bunch of stuff, but said that since I wasn't getting logged in, it was Wyndham's issue. Wyndham then said several owners are experiencing this, and they are working on a fix.

I'm not holding my breath.