TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Weeks Owner Exchanges to New Marriott Waikoloa Beach Club

Discussion in 'Marriott Vacation Club' started by Kel, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Kel

Kel TUG Member

Have any of you "weeks" owners received an II exchange into the new Marriott Waikoloa Beach Club (Big Island) yet?

2. rickxylon

rickxylon Guest

No but I was able to get in using points from my Waiohai week. However due to the skim I had to rent some points to get enough to stay but only for 6 days instead of 7. UGH!!!

3. Chrispee

Chrispee TUG Member

A handful of weeks have shown up briefly on II for instant exchange

4. GregT

GregT TUG Member TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Shadow RidgeII, Marriott Willow Ridge, HGVC HHV Lagoon, HGVC(x3), Aulani, Starwood(x4), Worldmark
    On the flight over from San Diego, the lady sitting next to us was visiting her husband. Unfortunately, I didn't learn until the very end that her husband is the superintendent on the MVC conversion (or I would have a more interesting report). She did expect that construction would be completed on time and that he thought the project was going well.

I've not been able to make it over to the property to see if I can get any more useful information -- I may try today but Jack and I have some adventures planned and we fly back tomorrow. Will post if I can learn anything of interest.

Best,

Greg

5. mjm1

mjm1 TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott: Desert Springs Villas I, Ko Olina (EOY), Maui Ocean Club- Lahaina Villas, Destination Club Points;
    Westin Kierland Villas- Annual & EOY
    I seem to remember seeing something during a flex change period, but nothing since then. Like another poster, we used some points to stay there this coming fall following some time on Maui. Looking forward to it.

Greg, good to hear that the project is running on schedule. Enjoy the rest of your stay and have a nice trip home.

Best regards.

Mike

6. Lv2Trvl

Lv2Trvl TUG Member

Aloha. Looking forward to 5 nights end of November before three weeks at Waiohai. Used points. It has been about ten years since a visit to the Big Island. And Hawaiian Airlines now has a once a day flight KOA-LIH!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk