TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Website down

Discussion in 'Marriott Vacation Club' started by Quilter, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Quilter

Quilter Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

I'm getting the "sorry for the inconvenience" message. Don't know about others but I get this a lot when navigating through the site. 1st time for this when trying to log on

2. Saintsfanfl

Saintsfanfl TUG Member

It was down briefly for maintenance but should be back up.

3. jimf41

jimf41 TUG Member

I made some reservations this morning by phone but the owner website was down. I just checked and it says it has dates where I want to go but it locks up when you hit "check availability". Pretty annoying when you are trying to get dates at a prime location in prime time. Two days ago I called and the rep said there was no availability but I was on the site at the same time and got some of what I wanted. They really should fix this, it's been going on for six years now.

4. Fasttr

Fasttr TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Ocean
    MVC Trust Points
    I just made a ressie at Grande Vista for my son....ran into the "we are having issues...try later" pop up once when hitting "check availability", but backed up, went forward, and tried again and it worked like a charm on the second attempt.

5. Bnov

Bnov TUG Member

Made a reservation for Newport Coast about twenty minutes ago and had no website issues.

6. Sunbum

Sunbum TUG Member

There is constantly problems with this site. it never works for me at 9am booking day, but also give error messages just trying to navigate the site. It is a joke and embarrassment to Marriott.

7. budnj

budnj TUG Member

I also have not been able to search for reservations with computer, but was able to search and book with iPhone.

Edit: I was just able to search (Destination points) using Firefox.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  8. Saintsfanfl

Saintsfanfl TUG Member

Same here. Constantly every day with annoying consistency. Refresh 5 times. Back, forward, back, forward. It doesn't matter the browser or computer. It's a complete laughingstock.

9. Fasttr

Fasttr TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Ocean
    MVC Trust Points
    Agreed. You would think the entire system was running on a Commodore 64 with a cassette tape drive. Sad that you need to hold your breath through each search or transaction in hopes that you will be one of the lucky ones who makes it through the MVC IT gauntlet.

10. Quilter

Quilter Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

Does Firefox really work best for the website?