• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Voyager Program

happyhopian

Reaction score
OK its pretty, flashy but this is supposed to be all about the back end of the system not what the front page looks like. Since we can't 'preview' making reservations I would say stay tuned.

lcml11

Reaction score
OK its pretty, flashy but this is supposed to be all about the back end of the system not what the front page looks like. Since we can't 'preview' making reservations I would say stay tuned.

What's Happening
Check Out Your Future Owner Website

Jan 13th, 2017
Technology,Owners
Check Out Your Future Owner Website
Welcome to Your Future Owner Website
Enjoy a sneak peek of the all-new CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus member website!

This special preview version of your future owner website is designed to acquaint you with some of the fresh, innovative features we’ve developed so far, including a personalized login authentication system that lets each owner create a unique profile — no more sharing an account with everyone on your membership!

And that’s just the beginning. In fact, we've unveiled lots of exciting content over the last several months. Here’s a quick look at each section of the new site and how it will ultimately work:

• Dashboard: Find inspiration for your next vacation with featured resorts or destinations. Plus, get updates on the latest news, stories and deals around your ownership!
  • Explore Resorts: This section lets you search resorts by name, location and other features. You can even search based on experience — beach, lake, skiing, golf and more.
  • Benefits: You'll discover lots of ways to enhance your ownership in the Benefits section, such as member exclusives, special offers and external exchange.
  • Owner 101: Owner 101 guides you through the ins and outs of CLUB WYNDHAM®, giving you access to a video library, glossary and frequently asked questions.
  • My Ownership: Manage your account, keep track of your points and make payments under My Ownership.
Once completed, your new member website will provide a visually engaging representation of the CLUB WYNDHAM brand through improved functionality and an enhanced user experience. It will also allow you to access the site on the digital device of your choice — smartphone, tablet or computer.

Until then, this preview site is still in the development phase, which means you should continue booking reservations through the existing myclubwyndham.com.

We encourage you to provide feedback about the preview site by clicking the “Feedback” tab on the right side of your browser window. Your input will make your new owner website as useful as possible before it launches next year.

Thank you for your support as we continue to roll out the new-and-improved CLUB WYNDHAM Plus member website!

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO GIVE INPUT TO THE SITE.

Maybe TUGS participants that have suggestions, comments, complaints about Voyager should move together throughout the weekend to register for the preview and submit their comments.

Where better to fight test their program than on TUG.

A possible multiplier for effect may be, for those that have multiple accounts, register them all.

For those giving comments to Wyndham, I am sure there would be some here on TUG that would appreciate seeing them posted here also.

Last edited:

lcml11

Reaction score
Yes, stay tuned.

In other news we can send feedback about what we would like which I am certain they are waiting to hear about.

Timeline now looks like "Next Year"

For booking reservations, the rest, to the extent it has been rolled out, appears to be working to the extent that is is viewable.

Last edited:

Joe33426

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cove at Yarmouth, Star Island, La Belle Maison, Grand Desert, and Bali Hai Villas
Yes, I know tried multiple times, no go.

Tried again. I am in. It is different. Maybe I like the old way, I was used to it. One nice feature that I am seeing is under the points feature, the old system credit pool dates on beginning date of use year credit pooled points was not right. This appears to be corrected here. Since I am using credit pool these days this fix is great.

My credit pool points are also showing up with the correct dates. On the preview site, it says 2/11/17 - 4/7/19, which sounds about right, but on the regular website it says that the points are good for travel from 5/1/18 - 4/7/19, which makes no sense. Also, under my ownership, it shows that one of my contracts is part of the Outrigger Resort Club and this never showed in the old system. Maybe a little more is going on under the "hood" than just a pretty facelift...

lcml11

Reaction score
My credit pool points are also showing up with the correct dates. On the preview site, it says 2/11/17 - 4/7/19, which sounds about right, but on the regular website it says that the points are good for travel from 5/1/18 - 4/7/19, which makes no sense. Also, under my ownership, it shows that one of my contracts is part of the Outrigger Resort Club and this never showed in the old system. Maybe a little more is going on under the "hood" than just a pretty facelift...

Maybe. Did one of your contracts provide access to Outrigger Resort Club?

lcml11

Reaction score
I think I am going to cry. While testing what is available to me through Wyndham, I found this. Can not use it.

Resort:
Wyndham Vacation Resorts at National Harbor
Unit type:
3 Bedroom Deluxe with Balcony
Check-In date:
02/13/2017
Length of stay:
3 nights

• Wyndham managed

Unit is available for: 14m 27s
Help

This reservation is being made within the Express Reservation period.
Help
Total points required:
Total points available:
Help

lcml11

Reaction score

Takes some art work, but look at things through Voyager then have a second screen open with the old system up. Look at what you want points, resorts, etc. click on 2nd window with the old system and cross check anything you want or make the desired reservation.

Pre-viewing reservations works under the above system. That is how I confirmed 2017 available points. The new system shows what appears to be correct start dates for the credit pool points. The old system does not under the points screen. However, making a reservation but not booking it will bring you to a screen that shows available points. That number appears to be accurate real time. I credit pooled 200,000 2018 points to test above.

The feature permitting a account with more than one owner to have a different sign in system does work.

Last edited:

Joe33426

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cove at Yarmouth, Star Island, La Belle Maison, Grand Desert, and Bali Hai Villas
Maybe. Did one of your contracts provide access to Outrigger Resort Club?

It's possible that one of my contracts provides access to Outrigger, but the old system never made that distinction, all my points just showed up as Club Wyndham Plus points in the old system.

lcml11

Reaction score
It's possible that one of my contracts provides access to Outrigger, but the old system never made that distinction, all my points just showed up as Club Wyndham Plus points in the old system.

That is a good thing.

lcml11

Reaction score
Just noticed, the preview for wyndham's Voyager only shows five of nine contracts in the Ownership section. The financial section lists all nine. People may want to specifically check this section to try and avoid future problems.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
My accounts have always had some contracts missing from the ownership summary. What you see is nothing new

lcml11

Reaction score
My accounts have always had some contracts missing from the ownership summary. What you see is nothing new

Thanks for the info.

This just showed up on my regular Wyndham Account. Interesting enough, please note it is being referred to as "Your New Owner Website" and not Voyager.

Register for a Sneak Peek of Your New Owner Website
1928-2016-WVO-Voyager-GTM-Web-Update-Landing-265x185.png
Work is well underway on the new-and-improved CLUB WYNDHAM® Plus member website and we’re excited to offer you the chance to check it out through a special preview site.

As part of this sneak peek, get an overview of everything on the Dashboard, browse the Benefits section and watch a quick video in Owner 101. And while the Explore Resorts section is ready for you to begin browsing and planning for future vacations, booking reservations is currently unavailable on the preview site.

Still need to register? Follow these steps:
  • Visit preview.myclubwyndham.com.
  • Click “Register Now.” Enter your Member Number, details and account verification information and click “Continue.”
  • Create your new, unique username and password — your login for the preview site is different from your login for this site. Your current owner website username and password will not be accepted on the preview site.
  • Then, verify the email address on file for your account, create three security questions, click “Submit” and you’re ready to go!
Registration Required

Please note that new registration is required in order to access this site.

Booking Not Available

The site is still in the development phase, which means that you should continue booking reservations here, on the existing myclubwyndham

Last edited:

comicbookman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

This just showed up on my regular Wyndham Account. Interesting enough, please note it is being referred to as "Your New Owner Website" and not Voyager.

It has always been pitched as the new website/reservation system. Voyager is the name of the project.

uscav8r

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

It has always been pitched as the new website/reservation system. Voyager is the name of the project.

Just like Microsoft projects Chicago and Threshold became Windows 95 and Windows 10, respectively.

Nothing Earth-shattering here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lcml11

Reaction score
Wyndham Corporate referred the problem(s) I tried to have them correct on my new account to the feedback section of the preview site and they were supposed to contact me. That did not happen.

If this is a represents a typical outcome, I guess it is just a spin to the feedback section of the site to get someone off the phone.

UPDATE: Just got off the phone with the VIP line on the issue of the ownership section under the preview system showing the wrong number of entries.

Going through various trouble shooting steps, the ownership section showed various numbers during the call (at various points, 4, 5, 6, and 7). The representative had tec support on the other line with the issue. He had me try and access the site through Google Chrome. A message came up the site was not available. Internet Explorer came up with the same message. Firefox the site did not show the preview site in the first four screens I looked for it under. My only access was through a short cut that I had put on my desktop. It was still letting me into the site.

RESULT: No resolution. Was asked to file another report under the site feedback section and I was given a case number.

The link appearing earlier in this thread is still working.

The link through the old site is still working.

Last edited: