• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Victoria marathon Feb 26 2017 on PBSl

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Starting at 4 pm eastern time PBS is showing all episodes 1-6 of the incredible series "Victoria." The finale is next week on March 5. It is such an amazing series and one that is not to be missed. Here is more info about today's showings.

If you haven't seen it yet or just want to enjoy it again, here's your chance!

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
We're enjoying this series quite a lot. The entire cast is great, but the actress playing Victoria is brilliantly understated in her part. Seeing her change as she ages is really fun to watch. Highly recommended.

Another series very highly recommended is "The Crown," about Elizabeth II. John Lithgow as Winston Churchill is a tour de force not to be missed. If you want more Downton Abbey, these two series will help fill the void a bit. Kind of. :)

Dave

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
We're enjoying this series quite a lot. The entire cast is great, but the actress playing Victoria is brilliantly understated in her part. Seeing her change as she ages is really fun to watch. Highly recommended.

Another series very highly recommended is "The Crown," about Elizabeth II. John Lithgow as Winston Churchill is a tour de force not to be missed. If you want more Downton Abbey, these two series will help fill the void a bit. Kind of. :)

Dave
I had not heard of The Crown but definitely would like to see it. Is it available on Netflix?

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I had not heard of The Crown but definitely would like to see it. Is it available on Netflix?

Yes. It's a Netflix original series. Really good.

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
I missed The Crown. We don't have Netflix so I may need to wait until it's shown again on PBS. I am enjoying Victoria. The actress who plays Victoria is also on Dr. Who (I don't watch but dh does and he told me).

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
I missed The Crown. We don't have Netflix so I may need to wait until it's shown again on PBS. I am enjoying Victoria. The actress who plays Victoria is also on Dr. Who (I don't watch but dh does and he told me).

Its a Netflix original, I don't think PBS will be showing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes. It's a Netflix original series. Really good.
Wouldn't you just know. I finally made the command decision to drop Netflix after months of watching Amazon Prime instead. Oh well. Sooner or later it will show up somewhere we can see it. (Shrug) I just can't justify subscribing to every available service.

Jim

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Its a Netflix original, I don't think PBS will be showing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well I guess that is why I missed The Crown.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
OP, I read your post at 4:04, so immediately turned on the TV. We will binge watch tonight. It goes until 11!

b2bailey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Rushed home to set to 'record' -- but all I am getting on my PBS station is one episode. A question for those who have been watching, what episode has her proposal to a prince from Spain? That's the only one I saw.

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Rushed home to set to 'record' -- but all I am getting on my PBS station is one episode. A question for those who have been watching, what episode has her proposal to a prince from Spain? That's the only one I saw.
I think you may be able to watch episodes online at this website.

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
I discovered last week that I can watch the current evening's episode on Apple TV earlier in the day by signing up for PBS (free). Works well so Victoria doesn't get in the way of The Walking Dead. However it does not allow one to watch past episodes except for the the most recent week. That may change after next week when the whole season has aired. We re-watched the series on PBS this afternoon because we'd missed the first episode, and then just kept going until I bailed to watch TWD. And I'll be darned if I can stay awake during Mercy Street so I can replay it.

Patri

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Karen, we saw it all. However, I was falling asleep by the last hour. Anyway, enjoyed it very much. Will watch the finale. There was some truth shifting, as I read up on the Queen's biography during the night. The virgin story occurred two years into her reign, for instance. Will this continue next year? I want to see what she is like with those 9 kids (Victoria supposedly thought babies were ugly), and how she gains weight to become the image we are familiar with.