TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble logging in?

Discussion in 'Hyatt Residence Club' started by ivywag, Sep 9, 2017.

1. ivywag

ivywag TUG Member

I've been trying to log in for a while now and keep getting a message to try again later. Is anyone else having the problem? Maybe a hurricane problem?

2. DAman

DAman TUG Member

Me too. Sometimes it's a browser issue. I'm using Safari and I got: Unexpected error. Try again later.

3. ivywag

ivywag TUG Member

I had that same message on both Safari and Firefox.

4. DAman

DAman TUG Member

I'm unable to log in today and getting same error message.

5. ivywag

ivywag TUG Member

I called 800- Go Hyatt to ask a question and they have a recording saying that they are closed until the storm passes and that the website is not available either. Any reports from the Key West resorts yet?

6. NWTRVLRS

NWTRVLRS TUG Member

Hi all...

We arrived at the HRC Maui on Saturday, and they had to run our credit card old school (i.e. running the card with the old paper and machine) as corporate was closed down completely because of the storm. We sat through the update presentation yesterday and they were not able to view what we owned beforehand, as they usually do, as they cannot get onto the computers to do so...

7. Tucsonadventurer

Tucsonadventurer TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House
    The site is back up. It is even letting you book reservations for Beach House for Sept. Didn't try for all the 5 Florida sites
    though

8. taffy19

taffy19 TUG Member

Enjoy your stay in Maui at the HRC Ka'anapali. Did you learn anything new during your update?

9. NWTRVLRS

NWTRVLRS TUG Member

Thanks taffy19... we are having an AMAZING time... the room is beautiful and the grounds lovely. As far as the update, nothing new, as they are not including the HRC in Maui in the points system... the only thing our guy said was to be thankful we had a deeded week :)

taffy19 likes this.
  10. cafeirene

cafeirene Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

We checked out of Maui (HRC Ka'anapali) Saturday, and they were unable to email our final portfolio. It showed up yesterday or today by email. I also had reason to call in to the reservation center yesterday and they had relocated staff to South Beach I believe. They had access to all our records and i also was able to complete a reservation shuffle on-line.