• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Transfer delays again

Railman83

TUG Member
Reaction score
I bought 8 contracts starting on February 5 thru last night. Only three have cleared. Most frustrating is a Flagstff contract purchased Feb 5 and Ocean Boulevard a couple of weeks later.

I was initially told there was a rush on them and they would be done in 10-20 business days, then after that passed told they had a rush on and they would be 10 business days. That last marker passed on Friday. The other 3 aren't late...yet.

Seems like the rollout would be independent of this. I wonder if it means people are selling en masse out of frustration creating a backlog or just a summer rush.

BellaWyn

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
If corporate is involved and these are UDI, converted FW or CWA contracts plan on it taking awhile. Also will depends on how "on top of it" the non-corporate people who are handling your purchases are staying.

How you bought and who you bought from will also influence the timeline.

We just finalized a Flag purchase. Handled it solely between ourselves and the sellers. Had the sellers contact WYN to have them UNCONVERT the converted FW contract. That took about three weeks (corporate involvement - no cost to sellers). Seller followed up with them about every 4 days.

Once confirmation of the unconverted unit was received, we met with the buyers in person, finalized payment, got the appropriate signatures notarized on the necessary documents, had a nice lunch, and then posted the required documents the same day to the County Recorder. Technically, that was a 3-day turn because we waited the weekend from time the sellers contacted us about the un-conversion confirmation.

We received a MAILED confirmation of recording about 10 days later. Actual recording was finalized within 5 days of receipt of paperwork - verifiable online.

Boom boom pow, done. About a month with most of the wait time caused by corporate.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Voyager has all departments back logged and messed up including title. It's been reported by me and others that informational paperwork for transfer is taking 6-8 weeks to be received. Same 6-8 weeks ounce Wyndham receives deed with transfer paperwork.
With that said I'm now past the 8 weeks just to receive paperwork to be filled out to send back with the deed

Last edited:

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
my last contract closed before the website debacle.

2 contracts took 44 days to close last summer

last one took 128 days purchased in January & Closed in May (still before website) but much longer.

md8287

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba, Harborside Atlantis & Westin Lagunamar
I'm waiting on contracts back to March. Told last week that title could not process anything for 10 days or so when computer system switched. I sent paperwork in on another property and was told it is taking 2 weeks to log what they receive.