TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

The Nanea model opened yesterday for viewing

Discussion in 'Vistana Signature Experiences (formerly Starwood)' started by taffy19, Apr 16, 2017.

1. taffy19

taffy19 TUG Member

We called the concierge at the Westin Phase I to ask if we could come by and see the models. The lady transferred me to the sales department and they told us that we needed to take a tour and that you couldn't see them on your own so we booked a tour and went to see them yesterday.

The models look larger than I expected but the Lanais are not very big. The condos look nice inside and I like the decor and artwork. I feel that the island kitchen table looks strange as it is pure white but it doubles up as kitchen counter space too. It is not on wheels like the artist rendering showed. The kitchen has a very large pantry if people want to do a lot of shopping and cooking.

Most of the landscaping was in and the pools were filled up too. We were kind of in a hurry because we were with another couple so I didn't take any pictures. Not all construction is finished yet and the owners are not allowed to occupy their units until about June but people are checked in already to take promotional tours. They are busy.

You have no idea how many people were checking in and out in the Phase I building. Maui is packed because it is Easter week.

dioxide45 and slip like this.
  2. dioxide45

dioxide45 TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Vista
    Marriott's Harbour Lake
    SVV - Bella
    SVV - Key West
    No photos?

3. taffy19

taffy19 TUG Member

I only took one photo of an abstract art piece over the sofa that I liked very much. I was planning to go outside and take pictures later but our friends had a much shorter tour than us and I didn't want to keep them waiting. Neither one of us had a hard sell and it was very professional too. The units will sell themselves.

Others will post lots of pictures later, I am sure.

4. mjm1

mjm1 TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott: Desert Springs Villas I, Ko Olina (EOY), Maui Ocean Club- Lahaina Villas, Destination Club Points;
    Westin Kierland Villas- Annual & EOY
    Thanks for the update Emmy. We look forward to visiting there this fall while we stay at MOC.

Have a great time during your stay. Say "hi" to your DH.

Best regards.

Mike

taffy19 likes this.
  5. Denise L

Denise L Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

Thanks for the information, Emmy! I hope that you are having a wonderful time, as usual. Hello to you and Peter from us :hi:

pedro47 likes this.
  6. tofuyan

tofuyan Guest

IMG_6504.JPG IMG_6491.JPG IMG_6494.JPG Here are some photos of inside Nanea. I'll upload some more in the sticky.

7. pedro47

pedro47 TUG Review Crew: Expert TUG Member

Thanks for sharing your photos.