• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

the manhattan club timeshare lawsuit

chefcristo

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
the manhattan club timeshare, nyc
note well:

the manhattan club timeshare,200 w 56 st, nys is in litigation brought about by the new york state attorney general, eric schneiderman (against ian bruce eichner, principal of the manhattan club corp) for sales fraud and exorbitantly high maintenance, among other infractions.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
Good thing I don't own there...
But an RCI exchange (even w-exorbitant fees) makes NYC doable.

chefcristo

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Good thing I don't own there...
But an RCI exchange (even w-exorbitant fees) makes NYC doable.
pass the word on to any and all who are considering purchasing at the manhattan club timeshare in nyc (TMC)..............BY FAR, THE WORST INVESTMENT I EVER MADE. those who have purchased there, since its inception, have be lied to, defrauded, scammed, seen maintenance fees increase exorbitantly and exponentially ...note, over 350% currently...not to mention not being able to get desirable reservations. (BUT GO TO ONE OF THE TRAVEL WEBSITES LIKE TRIPADVISOR.COM, HOTELS.COM, EXPEDIA.COM.....AND RESERVATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, and less expensively than for owners in TMC.)

check out another website: redweek.com and click on "the manhattan club lawsuit" to see the hundreds, maybe thousands over time, of the complaints from owners of this sham/fraud laden enterprise T M C.

Maple_Leaf

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Royal Dunes
Hapimag
pass the word on to any and all who are considering purchasing at the manhattan club timeshare in nyc (TMC)..............BY FAR, THE WORST INVESTMENT I EVER MADE. those who have purchased there, since its inception, have be lied to, defrauded, scammed, seen maintenance fees increase exorbitantly and exponentially ...note, over 350% currently...not to mention not being able to get desirable reservations. (BUT GO TO ONE OF THE TRAVEL WEBSITES LIKE TRIPADVISOR.COM, HOTELS.COM, EXPEDIA.COM.....AND RESERVATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, and less expensively than for owners in TMC.)

check out another website: redweek.com and click on "the manhattan club lawsuit" to see the hundreds, maybe thousands over time, of the complaints from owners of this sham/fraud laden enterprise T M C.
Is there any effort by anyone to wrest control of the Board from Eichner?

chefcristo

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
hi maple leaf,
that i am aware of, there have been no strong-enough attempts to wrest board control from mr fraud himself, ian eicher-obviously since he's still there defrauding owners. just an fyi to you and other members of this TUG forum: the maintenance fee for many of the units is upwards of $3,500 per WEEK and climbing.

the nys attorney general, eric schneiderman, took TMC to court the better part of 4 years ago............it's still in court litigation. would you consider schneiderman to be a helpful elected official in this case? i don't.

if you or anyone else in this helpful forum have any other creative ideas to get this case settled asap, please inform those of us who have lost thousands in the fraud-laden enterprise, THE MANHATTAN CLUB.

keep in touch!

thanks,
chris

ps check out the THE MANHATTAN CLUB link in the redweek.com forum. there are 148 pages of common and personal complaints against eichner and his MANHATTAN CLUB EMPIRE.

chefcristo

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
does anyone else in this forum own shares in the "MANHATTANFRAUD" CLUB TIMESHARE, 200 w 56 st, nyc? if so, pls share your war stories about this fraud-ridden enterprise.

chris