• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

SVV Bella ODD Units Available

SVOForever

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have the following available for next-to-nothing sale, SVV Bella:

37000 ANNUAL x 1
37000 ODD x 2
67100 ODD x 2

Closing through LT Transfers and is under $200, paid by buyer, as would 2016 maintenance fee reimbursement, including on Odds.

I can provide exact maintenance for 2016 as needed. They are around:

$550 for 37k ANNUAL
$275 for 37k ODD
$565 for 67.1k ODD

LT would be able to combine more than one unit into a single closing document at an incremental price for more than one unit.

While purchase price will be extremely low, for ODD units, as mentioned, buyer would reimburse for 2016 maintenance fees but would have full usage starting in 2017.

Thanks! Please PM if interested with an offer.

scootr5

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista, Wyndham (points and Avenue Plaza Mardi Gras week)
So what seasons are these units?

The 37000 units would be the smaller side of the lockoff in Gold Plus season (weeks 1-5, 18-22, 35-38, 48-50). The 67100 would be a standard 2 bedroom unit in the same season.

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Whoops! Thanks Linda for clarifying.

Last edited:

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Riviera Beach Spa Resort (deed back 2018)
I am trying to get to 81,000 StarOptions...Hmm, this seems like a difficult way to do this.

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I actually gave away a 81,000 StarOptions Bella EOY a few weeks ago. I had to pay for the ad on Redweek but the recipient paid for closing with LT. It is a great timeshare and having those 81,000 StarOptions is a great deal. I think paying a small amount to own this timeshare is a good deal for everyone.

Last edited:

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I actually gave away a 81,000 StarOptions Bella EOY a few weeks ago. I had to pay for the ad on Redweek but the recipient paid for closing with LT. It is a great timeshare and having those 81,000 StarOptions is a great deal. I think paying a small amount to own this timeshare is a good deal for everyone.

Ouch, I guess I should sign up for Redweek. Had I known, I could have saved you the Redweek listing fee.

elleny76

Reaction score
Just curious...Why didn't you post here in the bargain forum?:ponder:
I have been looking for a 81k TS for 3 months . I just bought one from Sumday :)