• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brian, We have worked it out.....I am going to ship it to their resort via DHL from Puerto Vallarta.

I would mail it, but knowing the mail in Mexico, it is very unreliable and slow, I mean like snail slow, so I have the addresses for DHL in PV and I have the address for resort they are staying at in Orlando and I'll get it there overnight or such.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Brian -

Received Banner 2 at Manor Club (Thanks clsmt!) Took pictures, which I'll send to you after I download to my laptop, and mailed out to Blackdiamond's resort. Banner should be waiting for him when he gets there. I also sent him an e-mail to let him know.

Also wanted to say that I'll be back at Hilton Head, Island Links this time, from December 28 - January 4. If you can fit me in, I'd like to try to get some pics in HH. I never did get it at Royal Dunes because I switched my week there from July to August. I could take pics at both resorts while I have it, they're right down the street from each other. I could also mail from HH early in the week to the next person's resort, so shipping would not be a problem.

Hubby thinks I'm nuts, especially as shipping adds up, but I think it's FUN!!!

boo...that week 52/1 is booked up solid...I dont see any space at all in there to get it to you in hilton head. looks like its doing some international travel in that time!

after january looks open for both though!

luv2vacation

TUG Member
Reaction score
Brian - what about banner 2? If Victoria doesn't mind shipping it twice, she could send it to me after the Westin trip, I'll take my pictures on Monday, the 29th, then promise to ship it directly to Newport Coast on Tuesday. It will get there before her. (Marriott is great about holding your mail for you. That's how I got the banner at Manor Club.) This will be a relaxation trip to HH for us and the post office is close to Island Links, so absolutely not a problem to do. All depends on how Victoria feels about it. (AND you, of course!)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
that will really be up to her IMO.

also ive updated the banner page with the all of the latest pictures I have. so if you arent on there, I dont have your banner pic!

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
Royale Beach and Tennis Club, South Padre Island, TX

We just got back from South Padre Island a day early. Had to get back before the hurricane comes in. Will try to post the TUG pic here:

HPIM1096-1.jpg

Mr & Mrs Hophop4 and Mr & Mrs HappyTravels 9-10-08

Last edited:

Hophop4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Here's another pic of the guys holding the TUG Banner

HPIM3634-2-1.jpg

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would let you all know the banner is in Mazatlan with me at Royal Villas.

Then thought I would give you all a nice chuckle. We took picture with banner and timeshare salesmen, staff in timeshare office. ( told you I would do iyt heehe) I had to get up at 7:30 am to do this.....I do not do mornings on vacation LOL. The salesman were very accomodating...I told them I was in a contest and they could help me win!!! LOL.

Now I am trying to think of something creative to do with banner and another pic.......

What do you think....Yes, I am trying to win the lifetime membership.
Having a great time in Mazatlan and the weather is hot, sunny and humid, but we are loving it..........

Happy vacations to all.....

Oh forgot to mention, we drove from one part of Mexico to Mazatlan and followed a military caravan......are you ready...yes I took picture in rest area of them, as we ate our lunch and then I said what the heck I asked in my horrid spanish if I could take pic with them and banner.....my husband said I am crazy ( locita), anyway boo hoo, they said NO!!! Well nothig ventured, nothing gained!!!!

Happy vacations all. :cheer: :whoopie: :banana: :hi:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
thats quite funny...im looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Hophop4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
When you take it to the presentation, maybe you can have the group of SalesReps hold the banner up so you can take a pic. :hysterical:

Do I get any credit for coming up with the idea??? Can't wait to see that pic.
Have fun!!

taffy19

Reaction score
I love this picture but what does the banner say in the four corners?

IMG_0402.jpg

clsmit

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ, HRA, WKORV, WMH, SBP, WLR
The banner has the signatures of the people who have had it, plus the location and date of the signing. Thus proof that it travels the world.

And those of you paying attention will notice that banner 1 has a black pen and banner 2 has a maroon/fuscia pen.

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do I get any credit for coming up with the idea??? Can't wait to see that pic.
Have fun!!

OKay I'll give you the credit for the idea how is that congrats!!!! :banana: :banana: but I was crazy enough to ask????LOL This is what happens to you when you live 99.9% of your time in Mexico .......:hysterical:

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'll get pics on here as soon as I figure out how and have time, vacationing takes alot of time LOL.....plus I am on new unfamiliar laptop...with a keyboard I hate....nice laptop though pink and Sony Vaio....hasta pronto de Mazatlan!!!!

The wether here is hot, suny and oh so wonderful.......ocean is like bath water...We have a spare bedroom as parents at last minute could not go...so hop a plane and join us...LOL.

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
page is updated with 2 new pictures!

this should include every picture that I have recieved, if you do not see yours up there please email it to me at tug@tug2.net!

susieq

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bay Voyage, Jamestown, RI
Lookin' Good!! Lot of people and places involved there ... Nice to re-live the memories too! Good idea you had there ~ Thanks for the time and patience putting it together! :clap:

Sue

clsmit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ, HRA, WKORV, WMH, SBP, WLR
Where are the Banner 2 Pics?

The Banner 1 people seem to be getting their pics in faster than the Banner 2 people. Is it the lovely pink marker that's keeping them from sending them in? Or are we just traveling so much we don't have time to upload a pic? I want to see where it's gone since I sent it away! :hi: (waving goodby to the banner as it was mailed to its next destination)

rsnash

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey Brian, I notice my line for Banner 1 is still not in bold (i.e. not confirmed), but fyi, the person with the banner before me has my address, and I now have the address of the person after me, so I'm all set.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ive been slacking on the bold vs unbold...as long as you guys go in order =)

on that note...ive just updated the banner page with a new picture. BlackDiamond and family are Timeshare machines! I am jealous!!!

http://tug2.net/tugbanner/TUG_member_banner.html

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Banner 1 people seem to be getting their pics in faster than the Banner 2 people. Is it the lovely pink marker that's keeping them from sending them in? Or are we just traveling so much we don't have time to upload a pic? I want to see where it's gone since I sent it away! :hi: (waving goodby to the banner as it was mailed to its next destination)

GUILTY! So sorry but vacation was two weeks , then 8 days of problems upon return ( house problems, electrical and plumbing), serious illness of teen ( rotovirus and dehydration) ( sick dogs), you name it it occurred, and inability for whatever reason to upload while away. New laptop!!! ( and I think defective SD card, and lack of computer savvy skills...but teen has saved my pics so they are coming..hehe manana...)

Anyway finally I have many Banner pics in desktop, and will get them off to brian I hope tomorrow night....

Then the banner departs with me again to Nuevo Vallarta Nov. 14....

Banner is well and in good hands....and pink marker is fine too!!! :wave:

Hophop4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Anyway finally I have many Banner pics in desktop, and will get them off to brian I hope tomorrow night....

Yes!! Everyone is anxious to see that pic with all the sales reps!! :cheer:

abbekit

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Pagosa
Club Intrawest Vancouver

We were on the 28th floor so it was hard to get a close up photo. Here are several views:

118219c4e4954e4c947e203e9b134793

In front of the Sheraton Wall Centre, Club Intrawest floors are near the top middle of the building (just below where the color of the glass changes).

fa19f069952340c4b7011a7e4a03eb1d

TUGS banner from the window of room 2855.

0f45528cbf9a42f79e5e5ce0cc8594f1

View from inside the room overlooking the city.

More photos of the Club Intrawest are in my link below.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
wow...now thats an impressive photo!