• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
errr...instructions?

I dont think it ever had any (none that I made)...you just sign it...take a pic...and send it on to the next person! =)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
When I recieved banner there were no instructions but if you need specifics they are on page one, sign TUG name or you rname, resort you are at, date, and then send on to next person, but it is all written out on page 1, so you could copy that if you neded it.

clsmit

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WSJ, HRA, WKORV, WMH, SBP, WLR
When I got Banner 2 in August for Harborside, there was a nice set of instructions about how to ship it and a reminder to sign it and take pictures. Someone must have added it along the way....and it got misplaced (maybe even by me!) between then and Thanksgiving. No big deal, but it was a nice thing to have in there.

The banner is now enjoying the sunshine of Southern California!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Brian -- This is a great, fun idea -- are you thinking about an additional approach to this idea, so more people can be involved? It's really fun set up as it is, but with the shipping time lags, and so forth, it's kind of limited. I'm not angling for a year's membership, since I think the TUG fee is very reasonable. I didn't read this thread in time to offer to take the banner on our upcoming trip to Grand Cayman, staying at two different TS (12/20-1/3), but it would be fun to include photos with it from there. Would you have any interest in emailing me a pdf or jpeg of the "art" and I could perhaps make a smaller version of it for a few photos? That defeats the purpose of having it signed by other Tuggers tho. I'm happy to "advertise" for TUG -- I've found it very helpful and would like to have more folks using it.

Anyway, if taking one to Orlando (Marriott Royal Palms and Saratoga Springs) in June (5-20) would work out, please add me to your list for that time. Thanks.

here is the high resolution artwork that is exactly whats printed on the banner if you want to make your own poster for member pictures at the resort!

http://tug2.net/tugbanner/tuglogohighresolution.jpg

please note this is only available for use for member pictures at timeshare resorts!

Its also a very large file, so keep in mind when right clicking > save as.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Also, May 16-20 staying at Atlantis (but not Harborside), then possibly moving on to a TS if I can find a last minute bonus rental or getaway cheaper than my current hotel res ($600 for 4 days) in Nassau.

added this to the list!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Going to Piney Shores Texas in July 2009. Also going to Landmark, in Panama City in Sept.19 check in then to (check in Sept 26, 2009) Holiday Beach Resort Soundside. Could I be put on the list.

added your last two trips to banner 2, whats the date on your first trip?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Going to St Thomas at Frenchman's Cove 6 FEB to 6 MAR 09. I'd like to participate.

got it, although youll likely have to mail it back while on vacation since youll be there the entire month!

rsnash

TUG Member
Reaction score
Great Brian. I'm also going to Marriott Surf Club, Hilton Head Island, Sept 5-12, 2009, if you want to slot me in for then. Perhaps we'll need new banners by then?!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
someone let me know if the banners are getting full and ill have another one made when you ship it back to me.

i plan on hanging them up in the office =)

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Brian, just an FYI: I sent Banner 1 on to Black Diamond a couple of weeks ago. He should have it, and be at Massanutten by now.

Dave

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Brian....just a note Banner 2 left mexico quite some time ago and already vactioned with clsmit.....

Black Diamond how is it looking, will the banner make it before Monday to Mass. to be brought to Mexico? How is vacation going??

Happytravels

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
We are down to three!!
Piney Shores Texas

added your last two trips to banner 2, whats the date on your first trip?

Hello Brian, sorry I forgot to give the exact dates for Piney shores in Texas, they are July 11, 2009 to July 18, 2009 Hopefully the whole family will be there (eight)oh I forgot one more one the way..will be here by then (the new grandson) and maybe some other TUGGERS from Texas can make it for the picture!!

Anyone interested in meeting there for the TUG BANNER PICTURE??? :cheer: :cheer: :banana: :wave:

Hophop4

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV/Silverleaf Owners-Holiday Hills, Branson; Seaside, Galveston;
Landmark Holiday Beach Resort, PCB, FL
Going to Piney Shores Texas in July 2009. Also going to Landmark, in Panama City in Sept.19 check in then to (check in Sept 26, 2009) Holiday Beach Resort Soundside. Could I be put on the list.

We will also be at Holiday Beach Resort - Soundside in Pensicola, FL on Sept 26th meeting up with Mr. & Mrs. Happytravels.

fnewman

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DRI Platinum member: Diamond US Collection, Cypress Point I, Powhatan Plantation, San Luis Obispo.
Headed for Maui on Jan 29 so can take a banner if available.

Frank Newman

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well Banner one is in Mexico.....Thank you Black Diamond....arrived safe and sound to hubby due to you wonderful instructions....

Happy New Year to all!!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Great Brian. I'm also going to Marriott Surf Club, Hilton Head Island, Sept 5-12, 2009, if you want to slot me in for then. Perhaps we'll need new banners by then?!

you are in, we shall see on the new banners! they are easy to have made now though.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Brian, sorry I forgot to give the exact dates for Piney shores in Texas, they are July 11, 2009 to July 18, 2009 Hopefully the whole family will be there (eight)oh I forgot one more one the way..will be here by then (the new grandson) and maybe some other TUGGERS from Texas can make it for the picture!!

Anyone interested in meeting there for the TUG BANNER PICTURE??? :cheer: :cheer: :banana: :wave:

got it in!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
We will also be at Holiday Beach Resort - Soundside in Pensicola, FL on Sept 26th meeting up with Mr. & Mrs. Happytravels.

so you will just sign the banner with them? thats awesome!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Headed for Maui on Jan 29 so can take a banner if available.

Frank Newman

shucks frank, looks like 1/29 is a bit of a tight squeeze there in january. banner 2 is already taken....and jimf41 needs it on 2/6 and he is leaving the country for his trip (id hate to know what shipping is from hawaii to usvi!)

perhaps your next trip?

Aussiedog

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Phony Banner in Front of Phony Timeshare Resort!!

P1030987.jpg

Always do your due diligence, even if it means traveling to Antarctica! Found out that this place was destroyed by a volcanic eruption years ago. Glad I pulled my EBay bid! :hysterical:

Brian - it's OK to remove my bogus banner shot from this thread :D

Ann

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok thats just way cool! Im going to add it to the regular page on my next update!

WAYYYY TOO COLD FOR ME!

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
jimf41........I believe banner follows from me to you........so please PM me your mailing info. The banner will leave mexico jan 18 and hubby will mail from states to you...thanks....

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Banner photo page updated with 2 new shots!

now onto the list updating! wheee

please email me if your picture is NOT on the banner page so I can add it!