• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval International provides direct email for TUG member support

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
very pleased to hear that II is still monitoring this email address with someone who seems to genuinely help our members!

momeason

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Interval contacted me the very next morning and provided personal and professional support on the spot. The representative had already reviewed my portfolio and had the answers and solution to my problem.
This was personalized service in direct response to my TUG email.

If only all things were this professional and easy. Bravo II and TUG.

I sent an email last night because I had issues with the involuntary cancellation process (due to the hurricanes) and a lack of full disclosure and good communication from the Interval customer service representatives. I sent a detailed email to

tugmembers@intervalintl.com

(feel free to use this email address for appropriate situations where perhaps the regular website or phone number is not getting you the information you need.)

One supervisor level representative, Mark, monitors the email address on weekdays. Mark called me this morning and extended an acceptable olive branch. Mark genuinely listens to your perceptions of the inadequacies in the process or of the system and has the authority to offer a resolution in many cases.

Kudos to Interval for providing this valuable resource to TUG members.

seema

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have found this email address - which I just learned about only 24 hours ago - very useful. Connected with Mark.

Will elaborate later.

Grammarhero

Official TUGBBS Rescission Master
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert 77k, VV Williamsburg 4L/4 & 2/2
Former: Wyndham 276k, HGVC South Bend 1/1
3/4/20, 1030PM: I hadan issue with my initial login into the II website. When I tried signing up and paying, I didn't receive a II membership number. I don't see the charge on my credit card, so I guess it was a busted transaction.

1040PM: I tried signing up again, but the II website says there's already a member with my contact information and that I need to call the II office to proceed.

1050PM: When I called the II office, the II rep said she couldn't find my contact info in the system. She also said I needed to contact Diamond to sign up and that there was no other way I could sign up. This II rep didn't appear very helpful. I didn't think calling Diamond was going to be helpful.

1104PM: I sent an email to the II TUG email address, in which I asked for help and submitting screenshots of my inability to sign up online.

3/5/20, 212PM: I figured that another II rep might be helpful. This second II rep was a lot more helpful. He found my contact info. He said we couldn't sign up with Diamond. He also tried trying to think of solutions to obstacles. We enrolled one of my WP units.

229PM: I sent a follow-up email to the II TUG email address in which I thanked the second II rep for helping me.

243PM: received a phone call and message from Mark asking me to call him back and answer some questions.

Updated: times, dates, and details added.

Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very thankful that going on nearly 7 years this email address is still providing help to TUG members and timeshare owners directly from II!

that kind of customer service is fairly rare in this industry!

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow, I am glad this is still going on . What a nice customer service feature by II.
TUG, does have some clout in the timeshare exchange industry. LOL.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
I so appreciate the liason II provides for tuggers. It is rare to have such great service.

travelhacker

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
While, I'm not crazy about II support in general, Mark has resolved 2 really tricky situations for me in the past year...really grateful to have him as a resource.

m61376

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club 2 & 3BRs
What a great resource! A couple of hours after emailing him I got a return phone call (btw- Verizon lists the number as spam)..

sue1947

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark and VI
Another big thank you to Mark for helping out. I had 2 exchanges that needed to be changed and a rather creative idea that I knew would be tricky to explain over the phone. Mark called me back within a few hours of my email being sent and got everything sorted out. It was a pleasure to work with somebody who understands the ins and outs and who also puts customer service at the very top of the list.
Sue

HudsHut

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank You very much to Mark Delcampo. I needed advice on upcoming Hawaii reservations due to Hawaii extending the quarantine to at least June 30, 2020.

I emailed Mark on Tuesday, and he called me within the hour and assisted me while I was on the phone.

His pleasant, professional expertise is a great asset to Interval International.
- Maria

boraxo

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra, Villa Resorts (Mexico)
Wow - I think you just sold me on a TUG membership!

I receive a welcome email and letter from II but I keep getting an error message when I try to set up a profile online. I have been getting the runaround from II - waiting 30 minutes on hold and then transferred, disconnected etc nobody will take ownership or resolve the problem. This will be my next step...

Sugarcubesea

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
QH, HBC, VBHC, & Pinestead Reef

I receive a welcome email and letter from II but I keep getting an error message when I try to set up a profile online. I have been getting the runaround from II - waiting 30 minutes on hold and then transferred, disconnected etc nobody will take ownership or resolve the problem. This will be my next step...
I will say this is the best membership that you can buy. TUG, is the best resource for timeshares. In the many years I’ve been a member it’s given me help and assistance on timeshares and so many other topics

klpca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark

Mark will fix it. I had an issue when adding a unit to my membership (years ago). I tried to have the regular reps fix it for a couple of weeks before I gave up and reached out to Mark. He fixed it within one day. I hope that it gave him an opportunity to train the other reps since reaching out to him with our issues makes him aware of the type of problems we are experiencing and that the reps are not able to resolve them.

With respect to paying for a TUG membership - once you are a member you have access to the sightings board where people post "sightings" of good exchange inventory available. That in and of itself is worth every penny of the membership cost.

liongate88

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC (AUL), WKV, SVV, HGVC (BLVD, GW, Elara), HRC , WM
Mark will fix it. I had an issue when adding a unit to my membership (years ago). I tried to have the regular reps fix it for a couple of weeks before I gave up and reached out to Mark. He fixed it within one day. I hope that it gave him an opportunity to train the other reps since reaching out to him with our issues makes him aware of the type of problems we are experiencing and that the reps are not able to resolve them.

With respect to paying for a TUG membership - once you are a member you have access to the sightings board where people post "sightings" of good exchange inventory available. That in and of itself is worth every penny of the membership cost.
How do you access the “sightings board” for great exchanges?

klpca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

amanven

TUG Member
Reaction score
Having access to the TUG direct email to interval was great! I emailed Interval with a complaint and Mark was on the phone to me less than 10 minutes after I sent it. He did a great job addressing my concern and provided an exceptional problem resolution that renewed my faith in Interval International. The whole process of having that email resource to use was also a great confirmation of why I have a TUG membership!!

klpca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Having access to the TUG direct email to interval was great! I emailed Interval with a complaint and Mark was on the phone to me less than 10 minutes after I sent it. He did a great job addressing my concern and provided an exceptional problem resolution that renewed my faith in Interval International. The whole process of having that email resource to use was also a great confirmation of why I have a TUG membership!!
I couldn't agree more. I usually try to resolve things without involving Mark, but if the situation is unusual he has always been able to help. It is amazing that TUG members have our own rep for II.

Last edited:

louisianab

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV and Vacation Village at Williamsburg.
I wanted to echo my support for Mark and the II email in this forum. He helped me rearrange a trip that is coming up that had a lot of visitor restrictions and was able to hold my new unit until we could connect and discuss the solution. thanks TUG and II

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
I would like to say "Thank You So Very Much" to Mark Delcampo. I was trying to add my husband and a new property to my Interval Membership in December and there were lots of issues involved. I tried every means to resolve it myself with II but after a month I contacted Mark. In less than 3days Mark had it resolved! WOW. Reach out to him. If anyone can assist you Mark can. Thanks!!!!

jackio

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
I, too, would like to thank Mark Delcampo for helping me with an issue related to e-plus. Wonderful service, very nice gentleman!

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, Hilton The Bay Club, Worldmark
This is really amazing. Thank you for this direct connection. Mark responded to me within 10 minutes and solved my problem. Mark, you are Awesome! Thank you.

Mongoose

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinion Pointe, Hilton The Bay Club, Worldmark
So lesson learned about II. If you put in an ongoing search for a wide date range and it finds a match, it will automatically confirm it. Its not like RCI where you can review the match before confirming it. A little frustrating, but Mark from II was able to fix it for me and revert back to my ongoing search.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
So lesson learned about II. If you put in an ongoing search for a wide date range and it finds a match, it will automatically confirm it. Its not like RCI where you can review the match before confirming it. A little frustrating, but Mark from II was able to fix it for me and revert back to my ongoing search.
While it does auto match. You do have 24 hours to cancel the match. You don't need Mark to help with that. You can do that over the phone with a regular rep.