TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Soft opening for Pandora?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Club - DVC' started by Helene4, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Helene4

Helene4 TUG Member

Any rumors of a soft opening before May 27 ? I will be there the week before and can't believe I'm going to miss it!

2. Southerngirl528

Southerngirl528 TUG Member

I live and work here near WDW and know lots of folks that work for Disney. I have not yet heard any thing about soft opening, but I can tell you the buzz about Pandora has really been amping up lately so I would not be surprised if they did have a soft opening a little sooner. If I were you I would keep an ear out, and expect NOT to get to see it. That way if you DID get to participate in a soft opening it would be a wonderful surprise!!! :banana: I just wouldn't get my hopes up in case. :thumbup:

3. famy27

famy27 TUG Member

I thought I heard DVC and AP previews starting April 21st or 22nd. Obviously, just rumors at this point.

4. Cyberc

Cyberc TUG Member

famy27 likes this.
  5. dvc_john

dvc_john TUG Member

Yes, there is a preview for AP holders and DVC members. I'm booked for May 16th. DVC members must have an onsite reservation to be eligible for this. The preview is in 3 2-hour blocks per day. I'm booked for the 3-5pm block.

6. famy27

famy27 TUG Member

Here are the dates and times showing for the DVC preview. The AP preview is now booked up for the same dates.

Saturday, May 13, 2017; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
    Sunday, May 14, 2017; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
    Monday, May 15, 2017; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
    Tuesday, May 16, 2017; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
    Wednesday, May 17, 2017; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
    Thursday, May 18, 2017; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
    Saturday, May 20, 2017; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
    Sunday, May 21, 2017; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
    Monday, May 22, 2017; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

ljmiii likes this.
  7. eschjw

eschjw TUG Member

On Wednesday May 24th the Animal Kingdom closes at 3:30PM. My guess is that this will be a Pandora media preview day after closing.

My grandkids are going the following week and they have already booked fast passes for the Na'vi river journey.