• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Small marketplace upgrade - searching!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just wanted to announce this minor upgrade in hopes it fixes one of the more common complaints we get about being able to sort and or refine search results to make ads easier to find!

previously we only had one small box in the center for filtering your search results, and while this box had all the same functionality, because it APPEARED to be a drop down menu only box, folks didnt realize they could type in literally any word into the filter box to narrow down the results displayed.

now we have split this off into its own box, and created a separate drop down filter to allow folks to narrow their searches by city/location.

hopefully this makes it much easier to find resales and rentals in the marketplace!

newadsearch.png

MuranoJo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hey, Brian,
I think this is definitely an improvement--tried the filters and they seemed to work well. Thanks.
Only suggestion I have is over under the 'Sort' button, it says 'Sales Price' and 'Maint Fee,' which I'm sure are meant to apply to sales.
But for rentals, I'd suggest changing the wording to 'rental price.' When I rent, I'd prefer not to confuse renters with a Sales Price, and I don't think it's anyone's business what my maintenance fees are.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
i think we can just change it to "price" since its the search box really wouldnt be able to tell if someone was searching for resales, rentals..or both as is the case with most search results.

good feedback!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
as for the rental mf, thats a great point..ill see if we can just "hide" that data on rental ads.