• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Sheraton Broadway Plantation Map

Transit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a resort map or map link for this property also is there preferable buildings/units there?

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Great question ? Just confirm for October 2007.

Where is unit # 1522 located?

Thanks for any assistance.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
What are the best villas to exchange into in?

gjaques

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't have a map of the resort, but the main difference in the units is some are newer buildings and the distance from the pool area. The current buildings are more or less cresent moon shaped as far as the overall bldg location with some a slightly farther walk to the pool area, with the check in bldg more or less in the center of the cresent and the pool area directly behind the check in area. I would have to say that the only real difference is the distance to walk to get to the pool, but this is at longest only a minute or two at most. None of the bldgs overlook the pool. Sorry, I do not now location of specific unit numbers, but I do not think you would be disappointed with any unit.
Greg

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks Greg for your candid remarks.

gjaques

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pedro,
You are welcome. If you like to look at satellite maps, you can find the address on google showing an overhead view of the resort. it is not up to date as I know there are at least two and perhaps four additional buildings towards the tree area on the satellite view. Of course, this does not give you the building numbers, but I know that the first buildings built are the cluster of four around the lake near at the southern edge of the resort and the buildings were built up in a clockwise fashion from there.
Greg