*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

SeaWatch Planation Board of Director's Election

Discussion in 'Wyndham Vacation Resorts' started by rrlongwell, Jul 16, 2012.

1. rrlongwell

rrlongwell Guest

Apparently, Corporate Wyndham has prohibited the SeaWatch Homeowner's association from releasing the listing of voting members for the upcoming election (See Below). I guess it might interfer with their "blessed" candidates. It is extremely unfortunate that the for profit Wyndham can control the elections and not the Homeowners Association. It appears final control of the elections at SeaWatch Plantation appears to rest with the for profit Wyndham and a mail order house.

Snead, Lisa | Lisa.Snead@wyn.com | Add to Contacts Edit Contact
    Today, Monday, Jul 16 02:22 PM | Show Details | View source reply-to Lisa.Snead@wyn.com
    to "rrlongwell" rrlongwell@verizon.net
    cc
    bcc

RE: SeaWatch Plantation Owners Association, Inc. Nominations Save All

Images are not displayedDisplay Images
    The proxy has not been created yet for this year’s annual meeting. It will sent out in the fall when we get closer to the Annual meeting date. Also, I do not have a list of the association names. Corporate does not allow the list out to anybody. The mailing comes straight from a mail order house. Sorry I could not help you today.

Lisa Snead

Administrative Assistant

Wyndham SeaWatch Plantation

Wyndham Vacation Resorts

151 SeaWatch Drive

Myrtle Beach, SC 29572

Phone: 843-692-2020

Fax: 843-497-9749

lisa.snead@wyn.com (please note new e-mail address)

Wyndham Vacation Ownership, A Wyndham Worldwide Company

www.WyndhamWorldwide.com

2. antjmar

antjmar Guest

I know you plan on running but I dont think they shoulld just hand you a list of everyones email for privacy reasons. Also curios why you are running. My wife is considering it too. :) who do I vote for? :confused:

3. rrlongwell

rrlongwell Guest

Your wife, unless you want to live with that decision.

I am running for the following reason:

I have 361,000 points at SeaWatch Plantation and an additional 392,000 points at other Wyndham Myrtle Beach locations/programs (Club Wyndham Access). As a Platinum VIP Member, I am committed to Mytle Beach Wyndham locations and would like io participate. in assisting the association in any fashion I can. I can bring extensive experience in the areas of personnel, Administration, and Security, management of USAF Moral, Welfare, and Recreational facilities (such as a bowling alley, club, site exchange, and food service operations). I have both Active Duty and Reserve Service with the USAF. while on Active Duty, I was the Squadron Section Commander for a maintenance unit that won best in the Air Force and while in the Reserves, I was the
    services officer that lead the dining hall in achieving the Best in the Air Force Reserve award for the fist time in its history. I was also instrumental in developing the five year plan that lead to this award being given in subsequent years. I can bring this "can do" attitude to the Board.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  4. antjmar

antjmar Guest

Thanks, looks good. I am not sure she will run... if she doesnt you got my vote!:)

5. rrlongwell

rrlongwell Guest

Thanks, I appriciate that.