• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Scottsdale Camelback Resort

msutton33

Reaction score
Free to a good home and I will pay all associated fees
Scottsdale Camelback Resort deeded week
• Monterey Studio with a sleeping loft (sleeps 4)
• Very nice unit location - B43 – but you can reserve any Monterey unit available
• Week 47 (Thanksgiving week most years)
• Check in/out is Sunday to Sunday
First usage week November 2017 BUT there are two weeks on deposit that expire November 20, 2017 and are available to book upon transfer and 1 week on deposit available to book after November 20, 2016 that expire November 2018
Trades both RCI and II
**This deal comes with no cost to you and 3 weeks to enjoy right away**
There’s a lot to do in Scottsdale it’s a great vacation destination and this is a great resort!!

Last edited:

msutton33

Reaction score
FREE Scottsdale Camelback Resort

2014 MF: $748.01
2015 MF: $762.55
2016 MF: $785.4
The 2017 MF total is not available yet

The MF are very reasonable at this resort

Last edited:

msutton33

Reaction score
Thank you everyone!

I do have an interested party I will be working with and I have several back up requests for this week as well.

Martha