• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Renewed My Membership

Quiet Pine

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Desert Oasis
OK, extended membership for 3 years. I am so thankful to TUG for the help and advice and information I have received since I joined 5 years ago. I read TUG posts every day but seldom post myself. I'm not aiming for the 1,000 mark. I enjoy my resale timeshare enormously and wouldn't have had the pleasure without TUG (I lurked for 6 years before buying). I want you to know, Brian, because you're the hub.
Warm regards,
Quiet Pine

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
What a nice post! Thanks for writing--I know Brian appreciates it.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ah, i just replied to your email...thank you again for the kind words (and posting it here).

it always makes my day (and everyone else who keeps TUG running im sure) to hear about owners who make the most of their timeshare ownership and continue to remain as members to pass on that knowledge!

K2Quick

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just renewed my TUG membership yesterday as well. With all the money I throw at timesharing, the $10 per year I spend on a TUG membership is the biggest no-brainer.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I renewed my membership for FREE! :D Just write reviews!

Gaozhen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview Las Vegas, Divi Little Bay
Haha, I forgot about the free membership for reviews, and meant to write a couple oops, but went ahead and renewed for 3 years anyway. Rather the $ goes to support TUG than whatever coffee or clothes shopping I'd waste it on! (And I'll still write reviews regardless...when I remember :D)

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I usually renew for three years myself - will have to do this within the next few days. I enjoy the site and the reviews/feedback/suggestions and we only own 1 timeshare (DVC).

I think many of us are guilty of forgetting to write reviews - I know I am. I wish there were more reviews myself so they would be more current but regardless, I do appreciate this site and thank you to Brian.

Hoping to get a renovated BCV room in May - and hoping not to forget to write a review :rolleyes:

Judi Kozlowski

TUG Member
Reaction score
RE/MAX and Judi Kozlowski love TUG

We love TUG and so appreciate what Brian does for the industry. He is the best. Happy to have a good working relationship with him.

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
I come here for the entertainment value alone.

It's like a reality TV show in which folks are in each other's business.
But rudeness is frowned upon and strangely, everyone gets along (mostly).

madex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Renewed my membership too!

Just renewed 5 minutes ago. I have rented several times our timeshare units through the Marketplace and sold one Timeshare a few years ago. I recommend this Forum and its membership to any friend interested in a Timeshare. Thanks for all your hard work!
:hi:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just renewed 5 minutes ago. I have rented several times our timeshare units through the Marketplace and sold one Timeshare a few years ago. I recommend this Forum and its membership to any friend interested in a Timeshare. Thanks for all your hard work!
:hi:

thanks for continuing to spread the word about TUG!

AnnaS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just received another email asking me to renew. I did mail and should have received a check by now. Just curious if it was received and my membership was renewed also. I don't see MY Tug on the top right hand corner (a bit computer illiterate here though :roll eyes:)

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)
Just received another email asking me to renew. I did mail and should have received a check by now. Just curious if it was received and my membership was renewed also. I don't see MY Tug on the top right hand corner (a bit computer illiterate here though :roll eyes:)

My TUG is on the TUG Member page, not here on the Bulletin Board. Log in with your Member Username and Member Password (it's possible they are different than the ones you use here on the bbs) via the red "LogIn" link in the top right here: www.tug2.com. (Or click the "Member Login" button on www.tug2.net).

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
generally we will auto-refund duplicate orders...but if anyone ever has any membership related questions please email them to tug@tug2.net and we will get it sorted out asap =)

and thank you for your continued support of TUG!