*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. With the upgrade to the new forum, tapatalk is not functioning properly and we have had little to no support from them in fixing the problem. That said, the new forum is fully configured to support mobile devices so if you are missing being able to visit TUG on your phone try disabling tapatalk and just using your phone/tablet browser to see the new look!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

RCI "Extra or Getaway" vacation sales coming up anytime soon??

Discussion in 'Vacation Travel Information' started by dixie, Apr 12, 2012.

1. dixie

dixie TUG Member

Thinking of booking a couple of "Extra or Getaway" vacations soon and was wondering if anyone has heard of any specials or sales coming up soon?

Thanks

2. antjmar

antjmar Guest

3. dixie

dixie TUG Member

Yes, I did see that. I think it is just for Mexico etc. Hoping they will open a new sale soon for the summer in the Rockies!

Thanks

4. BevL

BevL TUG Lifetime Member

I wouldn't expect too much of a discount on that particualr vacation. When I cruise through the "sales" it seems to be places I don't want to go when I don't want to go there. Hope your mileage varies.

5. Joan-OH

Joan-OH TUG Member

Thought I got an email today that if you made a deposit you could get an EV at $75% off. Got a couple of nice deals last time they ran that special right after I deposited several Wyndham Studios (the good old days). Got a Massanuten 2 bedroom for $76 in May and a Kingsgate 2 Bedroom in September for $121.

Joan-OH

6. dixie

dixie TUG Member

Unfortunately we have our Key West timeshare on Ebay to sell. So, I do not have one to deposit.

7. dreamin

dreamin TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

One-Day Sale

I got an email from RCI on March 28th promoting their one-day Extra Vacations Getaway sale on the 29th. It was for Getaways only and I think the resorts were only available in the Fall (mid-Sept to mid-November). I don't ever recall a Getaway sale for the summer months but I have found some good summer deals on Getaways if you book 1-3 weeks out. Good luck!