• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI "Extra or Getaway" vacation sales coming up anytime soon??

dixie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thinking of booking a couple of "Extra or Getaway" vacations soon and was wondering if anyone has heard of any specials or sales coming up soon?

Thanks

dixie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yes, I did see that. I think it is just for Mexico etc. Hoping they will open a new sale soon for the summer in the Rockies!

Thanks

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect too much of a discount on that particualr vacation. When I cruise through the "sales" it seems to be places I don't want to go when I don't want to go there. Hope your mileage varies.

Joan-OH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thought I got an email today that if you made a deposit you could get an EV at $75% off. Got a couple of nice deals last time they ran that special right after I deposited several Wyndham Studios (the good old days). Got a Massanuten 2 bedroom for $76 in May and a Kingsgate 2 Bedroom in September for $121.

Joan-OH

dixie

TUG Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we have our Key West timeshare on Ebay to sell. So, I do not have one to deposit.

dreamin

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
One-Day Sale

I got an email from RCI on March 28th promoting their one-day Extra Vacations Getaway sale on the 29th. It was for Getaways only and I think the resorts were only available in the Fall (mid-Sept to mid-November). I don't ever recall a Getaway sale for the summer months but I have found some good summer deals on Getaways if you book 1-3 weeks out. Good luck!