*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

RCI error message

Discussion in 'Exchanging' started by prickler, Jan 14, 2011.

1. prickler

prickler TUG Member

"WKSWEB00: Sorry, we were unable to process your request at this time. Please try again - if you continue to get this message, please call the Call Center."

Keep getting this no matter which unit I try and hold or confirm for the past 3 days. Anyone else ever have this problem. I'd rather only have to deal with RCI tech support as a last result as I don't have hours to kill on the phone.

2. prickler

prickler TUG Member

Seems to be working with Internet Explorer but not with Firefox which is my preferred browser. :wall:

3. EileenSRN

EileenSRN TUG Member

That is also "iffy". I tried to put a unit on hold using both browsers. I ended up calling RCI and the guide wouldn't deduct the call center fee. He gave me Web Tech and she confirmed they were having problems. She also put the unit on hold for me. She had to go into my account to do it, but, at least I got what I needed.
    Eileen

4. linsj

linsj TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    HGVC, Kauai Beach Villas
    I had the same problem yesterday going through HGVC portal, so I called Hilton customer service. The rep had me send a screen print of the error to their IT department.