• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Question About Waterside Ownership on HHI

gnipgnop

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
We have been owners at Waterside by Spinnaker for several years and have had many great vacations there. I just paid my 2017 Maintenance fee and I want to use my week at my resort. I'm just not sure how to go about scheduling my own week. We have always exchanged in past years ~ so now if you will ~ I need your advice. We own 3rd week of March and the use year I want is 2017.

elaine

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Eagles Nest, DVC-AKV, HHI
you just show up. You can call and tell them you are using your week, but no need. You should get a confirmation of use reservation by email, but sometimes they send them out 2 years in advance. So, just call the number on your maintenance fee letter. It's a nice resort and they are upgrading the interiors. You can also call and put your names on record to have your golf pass ready at check in. You can only make golf times 24 hrs in advance. Have a great trip. Elaine

gnipgnop

TUG Member
Reaction score
Elaine: Thank you so much for your quick response. Very valuable information and I appreciate it.

Steve NH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Nice resort - one of my favorites
and a nice week to IMHO.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
We stayed there years ago, loved it!

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
It's a very nice place, the best of Spinnaker resorts on the island, imho, because of the location and the overall quality of the resort. We own two 3-BR villas (floating, any week of the year) and purchased them because we wanted extra beach time at Hilton Head. We'll use one week this August, and either give the other July 4th week to family, or maybe rent it out.

We love it because it's adjacent to the popular Coligny Plaza area, and about 3-4 blocks to the beach, easily walkable or a shuttle service. Golf privileges include 4 free rounds per day, at any of 6 on-island courses----probably the best golf program of all resorts. You'll enjoy it. It's not a Marriott, but it's as close as you'll get at HH (excepting Disney). The pools are quite nice.

Last edited:

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
We loved Waterside. Seriously thought about buying a week there.

Ann-Marie

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The Summit @ Massunetten, Sheraton Desert Oasis
We are here right now. We have a three bedroom and it is wonderful. We hope to come back again next year.

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
Does the rounds of golf include cart?

No........none of the golf packages anywhere seem to include that.

Understandable, since the golf carts are an ongoing and hefty expense by every club.

drcky

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Waterside downgrade

did anyone notice they downgraded waterside to silver from gold crown in RCI?