TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach/Rose AI prices etc

Discussion in 'Mexico Timesharing' started by Daddyaus, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Daddyaus

Daddyaus TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Wyndham Fairfield Glade
    Hi I am wondering if anyone has some recent PB stays and AI experience they could share?

There is some information around the forums but nothing particularly recent that I can find.

I'm just after an idea of cost for a family of 2 adults 2 kids and what deals might be available with or without attending a presentation?

Thanks

2. hurnik

hurnik TUG Member

I had gotten an email for an "early bird" rate:

(it's too big to post here, apparently):
    Premium plan was $637/week/adult
    Silver plan was $553/week/adult

3. Cyndi

Cyndi TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Lindo Mar, Pueblo Bonito Sunset, WorldMark
    We stayed a month at Sunset Beach last October and had the AI for two weeks. We enjoy their pool food and the cost makes it worthwhile to have the AI. We love the Japanese and Asian restaurants, and the buffets are okay too. I am not a fan of the Bistro, the food is fine but the service is slow and the atmosphere is too noisy.

We sent my niece to Sunset for her honeymoon last month and they planned to NOT do the AI but after arriving and seeing the menu prices, they changed their minds and enjoyed the AI plan. They paid 1100 for the two of them for the silver plan. You usually get a better deal buying in advance. Their one caution is to not eat seafood after 2pm. They heard from the bartender they befriended that it is sits out and goes bad. They both got sick eating a shrimp burger one evening which impacted their enjoyment of their trip for a couple of days....

4. rpennisi

rpennisi Guest

My advice would be to forget the AI and eat most meals at the Market which has a variety of excellent food choices and is reasonably priced. It was recently opened when we were at PB SB in January. We had breakfasts and most lunches at our suite and dinners at the Market and in town taking their free shuttle to and from town from the Market location.
    Imo, this is especially the way to go if you are not a big drinker.