*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. We completed the upgrade of the TUGBBS forums recently and are still working on issues/customizations/changes etc. Please post in the thread in the ABOUT TUGBBS section with your feedback. Note if you are unable to log in or access the forums please email us at tug@tug2.net!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice

Prime Timeshare Rentals

Discussion in 'Buying, Selling, Renting' started by Robert D, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Robert D

Robert D Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

I got a call from James Buonarosa at Prime Timeshare Rentals today saying he had someone who wanted to rent one of my timeshares that is reserved for a March, 2014 week. He's willing to pay a reasonable price for the rental and pay for it upfront after he gets a copy of my reservation and confirms it with the management company, per the rental agreement.

I rarely use third parties for my rentals, have never heard of this company or James and wanted to see if anyone knows anything about them. Here's a link to their website: http://www.prime-timeshare.com/index.html

2. DeniseM

DeniseM Moderator

I have done business with James before and he was professional and paid upfront. I believe that he has either recently started a new business, or moved from one company to another.

3. MOXJO7282

MOXJO7282 Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

Hearing validation from Denise M. would be enough for me but allow me to also state James is fully legit as I've worked with him several times. I actually think him may be branching out on his own. At least that was the impression I got.

4. lilpooh108

lilpooh108 Guest

How did he get your number?

5. Robert D

Robert D Tug Review Crew: Rookie TUG Member

I didn't ask but assume it was from an ad on Redweek.

6. djyamyam

djyamyam TUG Member

I have also rented a few times to James. As noted by the others, it looks like he may have changed companies. However, he has always be legit when I dealt with him.