• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

(2017) Preview Hyatt Properties???

Binspira

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree
This October, we are looking to rent from Oct 5th - Oct 8th in Key West - Is there a way to rent thru Hyatt (or private owner) since we wanted to see their timeshare property. We would allow up to 1 hour presentation and then will decline, yet, really wanted to understand the property better before making a purchase.

In addition, we are also going to Carmel later in October and will be staying at the hotel vs the timeshare for 2 nights. Ideally, we would get a tour and see a couple units. My guess is we'll end up buying in Carmel after that visit.

Any suggestions on how to stay in Key West for 3 nights and not be attacked by Mexico-like timeshare presentation? And/or get a tour while in Carmel?

Thanks,

Binspira

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Last edited:

sts1732

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sunset Harbor Key, west
Pinion pointe Sedona, az.
You'll probably learn more about Hyatt from TUG but Hyatt has offers on their website if you want to visit the resorts - http://www.hyattresidenceclub.com/hvc/en/offers.html

For example,
I believe the prices showing, require you to attend the dog and pony show. You would probably be better off to rent. Check out the classifieds here.

Caligirlfrtx

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, SHERATON BROADWAY PLANTATION, GRAND PACIFIC PALISADES, SHERATON DESERT OASIS, HYATT COCONUT PLANTATION, RIVERVIEW RESORT
Those links have expired

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
If you go to the Hyatt residence club web site, click on properties. There are a few that have vacation offers. Click on the links next to the property names. I believe you can go to 1 per year and are required to attend a prsentation. Good luck
Those links have expired

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
The links still work for me or are you saying what is posted on their website has expired? If so, they really should remove those links from their site. :shrug:

At their website select "Vacation Offers" at the top to see a list of properties .
http://www.hyattresidenceclub.com/

The BOOK NOW link doesn't work on the initial page however there is a telephone number.
But if you click on the SUBMIT button next to "Do you already have a Priority Reservation Number?" the page automatically refreshes due to an invalid number and the BOOK NOW button becomes enabled allowing you to continue.

We invite all inquiries about Hyatt Residence Club. However, guests who participate in this offer must meet the following qualifications:
  • Offer is contingent on your presence at a 90-minute (not to exceed 120-minute) sales presentation to learn about the benefits of joining Hyatt Residence Club.
  • Have an annual household income of at least $xx,000 be at least xx years of age, and can not have attended a sales presentation in the last 12 months with Hyatt Residence Club. If you are married, cohabitating, engaged or single and bringing a companion, we require that both of you attend the private tour.
  • The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Hyatt Residence Club offer. All gifts will be rewarded upon completion of the presentation. Resort Credit Certificate may be applied to your folio.
Note: Annual household income and age varies by resort.

Last edited:

Caligirlfrtx

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, SHERATON BROADWAY PLANTATION, GRAND PACIFIC PALISADES, SHERATON DESERT OASIS, HYATT COCONUT PLANTATION, RIVERVIEW RESORT
If you go to the Hyatt residence club web site, click on properties. There are a few that have vacation offers. Click on the links next to the property names. I believe you can go to 1 per year and are required to attend a prsentation. Good luck
Thanks. I will check.

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
The links still work for me or are you saying what is posted on their website has expired? If so, they really should remove those links from their site. :shrug:

At their website select "Vacation Offers" at the top to see a list of properties .

The BOOK NOW link doesn't work on the initial page however there is a telephone number.
But if you click on the SUBMIT button next to "Do you already have a Priority Reservation Number?" the page automatically refreshes due to an invalid number and the BOOK NOW button becomes enabled allowing you to continue.

We invite all inquiries about Hyatt Residence Club. However, guests who participate in this offer must meet the following qualifications:
  • Offer is contingent on your presence at a 90-minute (not to exceed 120-minute) sales presentation to learn about the benefits of joining Hyatt Residence Club.
  • Have an annual household income of at least $xx,000 be at least xx years of age, and can not have attended a sales presentation in the last 12 months with Hyatt Residence Club. If you are married, cohabitating, engaged or single and bringing a companion, we require that both of you attend the private tour.
  • The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Hyatt Residence Club offer. All gifts will be rewarded upon completion of the presentation. Resort Credit Certificate may be applied to your folio.
Alwys, I've said it before and I'll say it again: you're amazing. Thanks so much for being a part of the TUG community. We're richer for it :)

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.

Question: We sat through a presentation at HWOR in June during our annual week (to try and get info on the new "points" system. Does this, per the offer above, preclude us from taking advantage of a Key West/Hawaii offer until after June 2018 (12 months)? Or is the 12 month rule specific to these HRC vacation offers only?

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
It only applies to the vacation offers themselves. You're free to apply, as long as you're willing to submit yourselves to another thrilling meeting with the sales weasels :)

Cropman

TUG Member
Reaction score
I tried to sign up, I'm a newish owner, and they said I wasn't eligible. Never had been before either. Would have sat thru the Hawaii presentation in a heartbeat.

dagger1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, Hyatt Main Street Station, Hyatt Ka’anapali; Marriott Ko’Olina, Marriott Waiohai; Marriott Maui Ocean Club; Wyndham CWA points, Worldmark credits.
It only applies to the vacation offers themselves. You're free to apply, as long as you're willing to submit yourselves to another thrilling meeting with the sales weasels :)
Haha, thanks WB!!! Now the question is: "To submit or not to submit"!!!!

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Question: We sat through a presentation at HWOR in June during our annual week (to try and get info on the new "points" system. Does this, per the offer above, preclude us from taking advantage of a Key West/Hawaii offer until after June 2018 (12 months)? Or is the 12 month rule specific to these HRC vacation offers only?
We did the same thing by attending a presentation at Pinon Pointe that gave us no clarity on the Portfolio Program and were told we had to wait a full yr to be eligible for the offer.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Haha, thanks WB!!! Now the question is: "To submit or not to submit"!!!!
Hawaii is pretty low key and offers some nice boat trips as incentives.

ski_sierra

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too many
I checked the website. They don't have any offers for the properties I'm interested in (Lake Tahoe). Has anybody done a presentation at those properties during ski season?

ivywag

TUG Member
Reaction score
I checked the website. They don't have any offers for the properties I'm interested in (Lake Tahoe). Has anybody done a presentation at those properties during ski season?
Hyatt High Sierra and Hyatt Northstar are both sold out so no presentations available. You might check to see if Welk or Ritz Carlton have any available.