• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort, Myrtle Beach SC

Spoon686

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just booked a trip to Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort thru RCI. September 2016 for my wife, two kids, and mom and dad. It is a 3 bedroom unit. It looks like it is a 2 bedroom + studio if I am not mistaken. Does anybody have any experience staying at this resort? Thanks! Any suggestions for things to do with a 3 year old while there (if the beach isnt enough) :)

Thanks guys!

J24WG

TUG Member
Reaction score
Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Waves are both worth checking out with a 3 year old. My grandparents used to own at this resort, and we had several family reunions there growing up. It's in a peaceful area a little outside of the main tourist area, and a great home base for exploring.

Rehdaun

TUG Member
Reaction score
Although we've never stayed there we did a drive-by a couple of years ago. The complex is not on the beach but they do have shuttle service I believe.

The complex and the units looked to be in good condition. Occupancy looked good for October, when we did the drive-by.

One complaint you might see is that it's on a closed down golf course. It didn't detract from the nice complex and surroundings.

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
I've actually already had that for awhile now. Thanks!

If you look under your blue user name to the left of your post, it shows you as a "guest." That means that you have paid, but you haven't changed your status to "member" in your user profile.

For the instructions about how to do that, click on the yellow BBS HELP link in the blue bar, and scroll down to the last link on the page.

glenmore

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
There is much to do at the resort with a 3 year old. Indoor and outdoor pools and a small playground. Several parks in the area and, of course, the ocean and beach!

We love to take our kids and grandchildren to Brookgreen Gardens. The grandchildren love the small zoo and playground and can run forever. It is also incredibly beautiful!

Broadway at the Beach has an area of rides for little ones--not free but they love it. Our grandchildren usually want to spend 99% of their time in the pool or at the beach

Units are usually well maintained. Think you will enjoy your stay!

Spoon686

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replys everybody. I did get the membership straightened out. Looks like we shouldn't have any issue finding things to do while we're down there.

mscox930

Reaction score
It is a clean nice resort. There is an activity scheduled everyday for children as well as adult exercise classes everyday. Yoga, pilaties, aerobics. Staff is very accommodating. The unit is a two bdrm two bath and an additional suite that has kitchen , bath and washer and dryer. The beach is 2 miles away and it is very nice. there is a shuttle service that runs all throughout the day for shopping and the beach.