• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Pillows at Bonnet Creek

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
Anyone know what type of pillows are used at Bonnet Creek? I liked the large ones on the king bed. We were in one of the newly renovated 3br Deluxe Units in Tower 2

When looking on the Wyndham at Home page there are two labels (Black or Blue)? Any help is appreciated.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what type of pillows are used at Bonnet Creek? I liked the large ones on the king bed. We were in one of the newly renovated 3br Deluxe Units in Tower 2

When looking on the Wyndham at Home page there are two labels (Black or Blue)? Any help is appreciated.

I asked at the lst annual meeting and was told "blue"

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access

luvNMB52

TUG Member
Reaction score

I wanted to order pillows that were at Ocean Blvd and had the same question... talked to the purchasing agent at OB and was told that "Blue" are used in deluxe units and "black" in presidential units. I ordered 4 of the "blue" pillows and am pleased with them.

shorts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Points
Morritts Tortuga Club (9 wks) Grand Cayman
We love all of their linens and the duvet. The duvet is a nice weight yet I don't get hot under it which is very unusual for me. Love the pillows too!! Always watch for sales to buy as they have them often on the website and free shipping for Wyndham owners.

littlestar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club, Marriott & Wyndham pts
We ordered two of the blue ones and are well pleased with them. They feel exactly like the pillows at the Wyndham resorts. We ordered ours back in the summer and we received a discount for being a Wyndham owner.

iaminak

Reaction score
What website are you all referring to? I didn't know they sold them - love their pillows!!

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access

comicbookman

TUG Member
Reaction score
We ordered two of the blue ones and are well pleased with them. They feel exactly like the pillows at the Wyndham resorts. We ordered ours back in the summer and we received a discount for being a Wyndham owner.
we ordered 4 of the blue over the summer when they had a 2 for the price of one sale. Very comfortable.

iaminak

Reaction score
Looks like they are $29.99 for two pillows (standard size). is that the typical price? Wondering if it's worth waiting for a special as you all have mentioned.

shorts

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Points
Morritts Tortuga Club (9 wks) Grand Cayman
They often rotate 20% off different categories. May be pillows one time then sheets the next. Just had big sales on everything right before Christmas so I don't know how soon they will be on sale again.

DancingWaters

TUG Member
Reaction score

When we were at Bonnet Creek in September they had them for sale in the gift/grocery shop. I bought some and I really like them.

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
just used my owners log in plus 20% great price!