• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Orlando 9/28 -10/2

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 7, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

kiniry

Reaction score
1 Bd. Open to any options near the parks. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Normita

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
There is availability in a 1 BR deluxe unit (which has a full kitchen, whirlpool tub, balcony or deck and in-suite washer and dryer and sleeps 4) at either Star Island or Wyndham Cypress Palms. Cost would be $400 by PayPal or $385 by cheque. There are also 1 BR suites for less cost but they are smaller and not quite as nice. Cost is different in the 2 resorts for the suite: $380 by PayPal for Star Island and $330 for Cypress Palms, less 5% for cheque.

kbgann

Reaction score
There is availability for a 1 bedroom studio at HGVC Las Palmeras. $400 through PayPal. Let me know if you are interested.

gejone

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have a Marriott's Cypress Harbour, 2 B/R for Sept. 24th to Oct. 1st available. Would that work for you? Since you don't need a full week I can go $400 and you want to check in on the 24th you can.

Last edited:

Renzo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin lagunamar/Marriott
Vistana villages 2 bedroom sept 24 to Oct 1 st. $625

tscofl

TUG Member
Reaction score
1 Bd. Open to any options near the parks. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

I have a 1 bedroom deluxe unit at Westgate Resort and Spa in Kissimmee, sleeps 4; king bed and queen sleeper sofa, full bathroom, full kitchen, washer/dryer, patio/balcony. Onsite amenities are amazing. Free wifi and free parking; free shuttles to Disney and Universal resorts; $450.

kiniry

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies I am still looking. Anyone have Wyndham Bonnet creek?

DRIless

Reaction score
1 Bd. Open to any options near the parks. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club - Orlando
1BR4 28Sep-2Oct 4-nights $330

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
If you want to go more budget-y, I have a 1 bedroom at The Barefoot Suites (near Old Town) 9/28-10/1 Thursday-Sunday for $125 total for 3 nights payable through Paypal.

10/1-10/5 Sunday-Thursday also available for $95 total for 4 nights.

All accommodations feature a kitchenette or a fully-equipped kitchen as well as in-suite launderette. Rooms also feature a sofa bed and dining area.
Guests can take advantage of the barbecue facilities and enjoy their meals outside. Volleyball, basketball, and free parking are available for added convenience.
Barefoot Suites is 2 minutes’ walk from the shops and attractions of Old Town and 25 minutes' drive from the Universal Orlando Resort. Premium Outlets is less than 7 miles away. WDW is about 3 miles away.

31637855.jpg

Last edited:

tscofl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies I am still looking. Anyone have Wyndham Bonnet creek?

Just realized I mistyped the name of my resort lol. It's Westgate Town Center Resort and Spa. :)

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
June 7, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day