TUG MEMBERS: Joining TUG does not automatically register you as a user of the TUG Bulletin Board. You must register yourself.

*ads are disabled when logged in*
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 23 years! Join the tens of thousands of other owners here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered!
  3. Sign up to get the TUG Newsletter for free! Join tens of thousands of other owners who get this every week! Latest resort reviews and the most important topics discussed by owners during the week!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Follow the TUG Member Banner as it travels the world on vacation with Timeshare owners! Also sign up to get the banner sent to you so you can submit a photo of your vacation with the banner to share with TUG! Banner Thread
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. For any of you worried about seeing the "connection not secure" message in your web browser when visiting TUG, rest assured that TUG is no more or less secure than it always has been! read more details here in this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Official "end my sales presentation early" TUG uniform (tshirts!) for sale!

Discussion in 'About the Rest of TUG' started by TUGBrian, May 7, 2015.

1. kwelty

kwelty TUG Member

I just ordered my small logo island. Thank you Michael

TUGBrian and MichaelColey like this.
  2. amycurl

amycurl TUG Member

Will do! Thanks, Michael!

TUGBrian likes this.
  3. bendadin

bendadin TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    DVC BLT & AKV
    Wyndham WBC, Panama City Beach, Bay Club
    Grandview Las Vegas
    We received our shirts. They are fabulous. The colors are bright. They are packed and ready for WBC. Thank you!!

MichaelColey and TUGBrian like this.
  4. kwelty

kwelty TUG Member

When we got back from timesharing at Hilton Head today, my t shirt was waiting in my accumulated mail. It is a high quality shirt with excellent printing (several colors used) and the fit is perfect. Great job Michael.

MichaelColey and TUGBrian like this.
  5. MichaelColey

MichaelColey TUG Review Crew: Expert TUG Member

Only one of these four logo designs has been ordered so far. Amazon will leave a design up indefinitely as long as at least one order gets placed. If nobody orders within 90 days of a design being posted, they automatically remove that design. If anyone wants one of these logo shirts, you need to order them within the next couple months to make sure they don't go away.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017 at 2:36 PM
    TUGBrian likes this.
  6. Lanswitch

Lanswitch Guest

We ordered and received four of these (2 for my wife in pink and 2 in white for me for me) through Amazon.
    They look great, however the tee shirt quality is not so good. After just 2-3 washings, the seamed hems at the bottom have begun to unravel and the threads that hem the bottom are just hanging down.
    It's a shame that we will have to wear them tucked in to avoid the embarrassment and not on the outside, i.e. island style.

7. TUGBrian

TUGBrian Administrator

well thats disappointing to hear, hopefully its not something that happens to all the shirts! ill wait to hear from michael on these amazon shirts. im not quite sure if amazon is just producing them themselves (or thru a vendor)...or michael is actually making these?

in the shirts I ordered previously thru Michael, they have held up great for years! but the amazon stuff is all new!

8. dioxide45

dioxide45 TUG Review Crew: Veteran TUG Member

Resorts Owned:
    Marriott's Grande Vista
    Marriott's Harbour Lake
    SVV - Bella
    SVV - Key West
    I am interested about this. I was considering adding a shirt to my next Amazon order. A little concerned about the quality after your report.

9. MichaelColey

MichaelColey TUG Review Crew: Expert TUG Member

Amazon prints these on a lightweight Anvil shirt. I've never been a fan of the lightweight shirts, and we use a heavyweight Gildan shirt for our own printing.

I haven't ordered one of the TUG ones from Amazon, but I have ordered other shirts that Amazon prints. The shirt quality seemed okay, but the print seems to fade a bit quicker than I would like.

Amazon customer service is usually very good about refunds and returns. If you get one that doesn't hold up, definitely reach out to them and ask for a replacement or a refund.

Amazon does allow us to set a design up to use a premium Bella+Canvas shirt, but the price is $2 or $3 higher. It's still a lightweight shirt, but is a higher end brand. Whether it'll actually hold up better isn't clear.

With the technology we use for our own printing, we're limited to one or two colors, otherwise I would do all of them myself rather than using Amazon.

TUGBrian likes this.
  10. TUGBrian

TUGBrian Administrator

glad to hear its amazon printing these, with the prime option id bet replacement is handled fairly quickly!