• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

NFL playoffs this weekend

Carta

TUG Member
Reaction score
My picks::: Seattle, Pats, Pitt, and of course my COWBOYS!!!! How about u?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
dallas, pats, kc, atlanta

Elan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Cheaters, Chiefs, Falcons and 'Boys.

Expect both NFC games to be close; AFC -- not so much. Not wagering on anything.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
just for my own curiosity....nfl betting lines are:

atlanta favored by 4
pats favored by 16
kc/pit is a pickem
dallas by 4

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
As a lifelong Cowboys fan, I'm getting a little nervous that no one is picking Green Bay to win this game. They haven't looked as dominant as the championship Cowboys teams of the past, and for that reason, I'm termpering my excitement and hoping for one win at a time.

I've got Atlanta to win but not necessarily cover--Seahawks haven't travelled too well, the Pats to cover because they are playing a lame duck who beat another lame duck last week, and Pittsburgh because Bell.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think in green bay...they win easily.

at dallas, indoors, on turf...i think the dallas run game keeps rogers on the sidelines for most of the game.

Carta

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ty1on, Why live nervously in the past? COWBOYS are ready...Dak, Zeke, Dez, and my fave Beasley......Ace in the hole::::::Romo......C'mon Man

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ty1on, Why live nervously in the past? COWBOYS are ready...Dak, Zeke, Dez, and my fave Beasley......Ace in the hole::::::Romo......C'mon Man

Sincerely,

Eli Manning

dsmrp

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Vistana, Waikoloa Bay Club, Hyatt Pinon Pt
Wishfully :
Seattle and Green Bay, so they can have another rematch for this season's reg game (GB won) and the 2014-15 NFC conf championship game (Seattle won). Bet both teams would lick their chops on another such game.

Dallas vs GB is a pick 'em to me. Sometimes teams with that bye week get upset by teams with momentum, and GB has plenty

Timeshare Von

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
As a lifelong Cowboys fan, I'm getting a little nervous that no one is picking Green Bay to win this game. They haven't looked as dominant as the championship Cowboys teams of the past, and for that reason, I'm termpering my excitement and hoping for one win at a time.

I've got Atlanta to win but not necessarily cover--Seahawks haven't travelled too well, the Pats to cover because they are playing a lame duck who beat another lame duck last week, and Pittsburgh because Bell.

I'LL pick our Green Bay Packers!

Also, Seahawks . . . Patriots and Pittsburgh.

Ty1on

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'LL pick our Green Bay Packers!

Also, Seahawks . . . Patriots and Pittsburgh.

I feel better now. The only fanbase more delusional than Cowboys' is Packers' hahaha. I mean, if one were to ignore the 49ers fanbase as irrelevant....

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
NFL Playoff Picks: The Bettor's Guide to the Divisional Round
By Justis Mosqueda, Featured Columnist/ NFL/ Bleacher Report/ bleacherreport.com

"In the Wild Card Round, every favorite covered. In what must have been a slaughtering of Vegas books by the public, we hope to bounce back during the divisional round in a four-game sample to get to .500 in the playoffs heading into the conference championship games.

As always, our lines come from OddsShark, which hosts as many Las Vegas and online books as you can count. We'll show you exactly where the best lines are, from a point perspective, on both sides of games.

We'll also reference TeamRankings.com, which allows users to check for specific trends, dating back to the 2003 regular season. With the help of those outlets, we'll try to get over that speed bump of a Wild Card Round result...."

hi-res-1f7ea989645da652a01aa98577adc18d_crop_north.jpg

Matt Rourke/Associated Press

I wonder if their picks will be better this week than last.

Richard

Makai Guy

Administrator
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Spicebush (Hilton Head Island)

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pittsburgh @ Kansas City start time pushed back from 1:05 to 8:20 EST Sunday Jan 15 to try to avoid severe weather expected earlier in the day. The hope is authorities will better be able to deal with road conditions.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nsas-city-chiefs-start-cites-weather-forecast

That also changed the Networks' broadcast schedule. The NE/HOU game on Saturday night was originally scheduled on NBC but will now be in CBS. The KC/PIT, which was originally scheduled for early Sunday on CBS will now be Sunday night on NBC.

But that's all irrelevant to us viewers in Canada who, because of SimSub, have to watch them all on CTV.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Can Pittsburgh Big Ben play up to his level and will Pittsburgh play their hard & dirty defense? Pittsburgh will won by 3 points.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
heres to hoping for an actual good game tomorrow!

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
Atlanta destroyed the Seahawks last night.

Helios

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am late to this, but, glad Atlanta and NE are in. I am picking KC and Dallas today.

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
The Packagers are destroying the Dallas Cowboys defense. The score is 21 to 3 with seven minutes to play in the first half of the game.