• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

New TUG Classified Ad Beta program!

kenojg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Suggestions and or feedback… There are many things good about these new ad boards.. But I would rather see a column for week#,or points or value, a column for unit size, current maint fee….. then the number of views , or condition.

The more data based type search one could do on key fields the better…

But Thanks for all the efforts also.. John

JRS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ton of ads removed

Just wondering if any of mine are still there ?? JRS, I have checked Carribean for sale and had a couple in Florida along with at least one in the Carribean for Rent. Are any of those still there ?? Also when I was in the Carribean (either for rent or sale) tried to filter based on criteria given, price, most recent additions, etc. The problem is that I got not only the Carribean t's filter but appears ALL Ads. I didn't want all ads filtered, only the Carribean. Is this a known glitch or did I do something wrong ?? Thanks

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
should be able to click the member list while in there...find your name..and click ads by this seller.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
UPDATE - 10/18

ANY REGISTERED TUGBBS USER CAN NOW POST CLASSIFIED ADS FOR FREE IN THIS SECTION.

tug membership is not required, both members and non members are free to use this new classified ad section here on the BBS free of charge.

This does not apply to the legacy classified ad program!

Huntgas

TUG Member
Reaction score
Reguarding new ads

Hi All,

Although no real responses from my ads yet (a couple of scammers), it was easy and seems great. If it had a link from the regular ads, it would be better, but I understand if not possible.
Thanks for all the great work!
:clap:

Danny

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
there is a link about this ad site on the front page of the regular ad section.